If you’ve landed on this page, it is likely that you may have faced the issue of “Twitter doesn’t allow you to save GIF from twitter.” Most social networking sites allow you to save GIF with just one button, but saving GIF from twitter is a different story. This is because Twitter converts all GIFs to video files that limit users to download GIF files and reduce upload time. Well, we have a list of steps that you can follow if you still want to save GIF files from Twitter. It’s not as fast as right-clicking, but you can still get your GIF in a few quick steps below.
Save the GIF from Twitter to your iPhone
- Firstly, open your Twitter account and find the GIF you want to save. Then press the little arrow button to open the menu.
- Next, select the option “Share Tweet through” and then tap the button “Copy Link to Clipboard or Copy Link to Tweet.”
- When done, a flash message will appear on your screen to remind you that the tweet link has been copied.
- Now grab GIF wrapped from the AppStore. Then open GIFwrapped, then click the search bar.
- Then press “Use Clipboard” and wait a few seconds.
- Then you’ll see the GIF file you want on the computer.
- Now, press GIF. And press the I button on your phone.
- Now you can save it to your desired spot, i.e. Gallery or Library.
Download the GIF from Twitter to your Mac
- Next, go to Twitter, copy the GIF file link by right-clicking on the GIF, and then visit the following URL: https:/ezgif.com/optimize.
- After you have visited, simply paste the copied link in the “Paste Image URL” option and then press the Upload button.
- When the process is done, you will get an MP4 video file that you can convert to a GIF file by clicking on the “File to GIF” option.
- When you press the Convert button, it will result in a GIF file. Now, you can save it by right-clicking on it and choosing “Save Photo as.”
Download the Twitter GIFs to your Android computer
When iOS users can save GIF from twitter using free applications like GIFwrapped, Android users can also have their substitute. There are a lot of free apps like GIFwrapped in the Google Play store, but in this post, we’ve added a decent one called Tweet2Gif.
This functions just the same as the GIFwrapped. All you need to do is open the twitter and copy the GIF link you want to save. Once you have copied the connect, open the Tweet2Gif app. After that, paste the link and press the Download button.
When the operation is completed, the GIF file will be saved to your folder.
This is it! Here are the best tools you can use to save GIF from twitter. I hope this post has helped you get some of the information you may be looking for. If you find this post helpful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and others who are searching for the same thing. Even, if you know any other better approach that can be done without any hassles, please feel free to let us know in the comment section below.