No improvement has been seen in the iPhone Contacts App since it was first launched. And still, there’s no way to delete several contacts on the iPhone at the same time. But there are some methods that allow you to remove multiple contacts on your iPhone. And if you are an iPhone user and want to delete several contacts at once, read this article carefully.
In this post, you can learn how to delete multiple contacts on an iPhone using three of the simplest methods. Here, we explain three of the easiest ways to delete multiple contacts on an iPhone. For the first step, we will use the Contact Group App, which you can download from the AppStore easily. With the aid of the iCloud website, we can delete multiple contacts on the iPhone in the second process. And finally, in the third process, you’re going to need a Mac PC / Laptop. You can add any method of your choosing. And follow the steps described below.
Things to remember about it
You need to keep the following points in mind before you move to the steps.
- You’re expected to have the new edition of iTunes.
- The iCloud Contact Sync will be turned on.
- An successful link to the Internet.
How to Delete Several Contacts from the iPhone Contact Group App (RECOMMENDED)
- First of all, download the User Contact Groups from the AppStore.
- Once the app has been successfully installed on your computer, open it.
- Then select the Contacts tab, then press the Select button.
- Now you need to pick the contacts you want to delete.
- Then press the Delete button from the bottom right corner.
- Then select the Delete option to confirm. So both of you are done with this.
How to Delete Several Contacts from Mac iPhone
- First of all, click the Apple Logo on the top left corner of your Mac screen.
- Then go to your Mac Device Preference.
- And pick the iCloud from there.
- Now enter your credential and activate the Contact Sync option by checking the box. After that, open the Contacts App on your Mac.
- Then pick the contacts you want to delete.
- Select Contacts when pressing the button to pick several contacts.
- Right-click on the screen now and select the Delete Cards option.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking the Delete button. Just a bit, then, and you’re all set.
How to Delete Several iPhone Contacts from the iCloud App
- First of all, please visit www.icloud.com on your PC / Laptop from any web browser.
- Then sign in to your account by entering your password and ID.
- After that, go to Contacts by pressing the Contacts button.
- Now, pick the contacts you want to delete.
- Then click the Delete button on your keyboard.
- To confirm the deletion, click the Delete button.
So, this is how you can delete several contacts on your iPhone with the App Contact Lists, the iCloud app, and your Mac too. I hope this article will allow you to delete several iPhone contacts at once. If you have any questions related to this post, please let us know in the comment section. That’s the reason for this post. At last, thank you for your stay. Keep visiting.