Appendix 1: CCS for Mac Tutorials
The guide’s ‘How to …’ section contains information about key tasks for Comodo Client Security.
Click the links below for each tutorial’s page.
- How to Automatically or Manually Scan Your Computer for Viruses
- View Antivirus Reports How to view logs created by the virus scanner
- Configure Database Upgrades – Indicate how you want virus signature updates to be handled
- Set up security levels quickly – How to disable or enable real-time virus scanning
- CCS Language Settings: Change the language in the CCS interface
- Get an Instant Antivirus Scan on Selected Items. How to run custom scans of specific items and areas
- Scheduled Scan: Set up a scheduled virus scan that runs at regular intervals
- Restore Incorrectly Quarantined Items – Return quarantined files back to their original locations
- Disable Automatic Antivirus Updates
- Stop Notifications and Alerts with Silent Mode. This allows you to turn off notifications and alerts during critical tasks.