There are also cases where you have to uninstall antivirus software on your PC. Since you are attempting to run other third-party software and the download is blocked by Avast Antivirus. For security purposes, it could also block you from viewing your related web sites. You must disable Avast antivirus protection at the time of download or browsing under some other situation or another, and this does not mean that you need to delete the software from your PC. Instead, you should actually avoid the Avast antivirus for a moment. You may also use the second approach to disable any special degree of scanning for Avast. So, we share two ways to permanently / temporarily stop / disable Avast antivirus.
We will share the easiest and step-by – step guide below to uninstall Avast on pc. With each move, we will also share screenshots that make the job quick. For all other items from Avast, the guide would be the same. It is possible to toggle off Free Antivirus, Pro Antivirus, Internet Protection, or Avast Premier in the same way.
However, before removing Avast Antivirus on your PC, there are some steps you can take care of. You should not neglect them as it is about the protection of your computer.
If you don’t know about this, do not stop or uninstall Avast Security Shields. Made sure you’re aware of it.
If any other malware that you don’t know about requests to do this, never turn Avast safeguards off. The security of your PC / laptop may be impaired.
Before going through the levels, there are two precautions you can take. So, let ‘s begin with the guide now.
1 Method: Permanently uninstall the Avast Antivirus
If you uninstall Avast Antivirus, all working shield protection on your PC will be switched off. The easy steps you should take to do so are below. With the following process, it’s very simple.
- Go to the Windows Task Bar first, and search for the Avast Button.
- Occasionally, the symbol is not directly visible.
- In case, click on the top arrow and then look for it. Right-click on the symbol for Avast.
- The ‘Avast Shields Power’ option will be open. Go on it.
- Pick any of the choices based on the time you choose to keep Avast disabled.
- A validation request dialogue box will now appear.
- Click the Yes tab.
That’s it. After pressing yes, Avast and all its shields would deactivate the moment you pick accordingly. This is the best way to uninstall antivirus apps. You can also easily turn off Avast Antivirus permanently using this tool.
2 Method: Turn off Avast or other Temporary Unique Shield
If you don’t want to shut down all security shield, you can interrupt or delay some patch shield temporarily. This is permitted by Avast as well and can be achieved using the method mentioned below.
- Open Avast ‘s tool interface first of all. For this, double-click on the Avast icon from Screen.
- Click Setting. It is situated in the user interface’s right corner.
- Then go to Components tab.
- Now, press the switcher to disable the File System Protection, Mail Shield, and WebShield. You can get four options when you click on the switcher:
- Just pick the one you want.
- That’s it. Avast will be easily disabled.
- This is the way to briefly turn off Avast Antivirus.
So, guys, these are the two easiest and shortest ways to disable Avast Antivirus? Both approaches work absolutely to turn off the Avast antivirus. This is also the simplest approach that operates on all models of Windows. For all Windows, the steps are the same: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8,8.1, Windows 10 and all the others. If you are installing software that needs to be uninstalled by Antivirus, you do not need to do so. Use the steps above to easily disable the Avast antivirus.
I hope you enjoyed the How to Turn Avast Antivirus Off? guide. It is quick to follow the procedure and takes just five minutes of work. Make sure you know what you’re doing before disabling the antivirus.