- You can quickly scan the most susceptible areas of your computer with the ‘Quick Scan feature.
- The areas that are scanned include the system memory, hidden service entries, auto-run entry, hidden services, boot sector, and other important areas such as registry keys and system file.
- These areas are vital to your computer’s health, so make sure they are clean.
To run a Quick Scan
- Click on the “Scan” button in the ‘Task Bar’ or the scan button in the widget > Quick Scan”.
The scanner will begin, and the progress of the scan will be displayed.
- Click the appropriate button to pause, continue, or stop the scan.
Upon completion of scanning, the results window will open.
The results window displays the number and type of threats (viruses rootkits malware, etc.) that were detected. You can choose to quarantine, clean up or ignore the threat using the drop-down menu. Processing infected files to find out more.