Released in 2016, Pokemon Go was one of the best addictive games most of us ever played. Since its launch, it has attracted the attention of a number of players from all over the world. According to its creators, the game was designed to let players get out of their homes and explore the world. It also allows you to play inside your house. In that case, it would be more fun to play Pokemon Go on a Mac, but how are you going to do that? Fortunately, a desktop version of Pokemon Go is available that you can play on your computer.
The entire process requires a number of steps and items that need to be ready to access the desktop version of Pokemon Go. So, let’s start the process by downloading the files you need to play Pokemon Go on your Computer.
Tools Needed to Play Pokemon Go on PC
- KingRoot Apk
- LuckyPatcher Apk
- Mock Locations App
- Developer Options Tool Apk
- Pokemon Go Latest Version
Getting the Bluestacks Ready for the Whole Process
- Once you’ve got the Bluestacks, open it and let it start.
- As soon as it opens, navigate to the Android page, and then press the Apk button to install the Kingroot Apk.
- Once the Kingroot App is installed, you can see it in the Apps section.
- Run the Bluestacks app again to get root access.
- Install the Luckypatcher Apk using the above measure.
- Once a lucky patcher has been installed, open it and press Rebuild and Update.
- Navigate to SD Card > Windows > Documents and then press the Mock Locations button to install it.
- Now, install the Apk Developer options and hold it off if you see it turned on.
- After that, go to the Bluestacks settings and set the Position Speed as high accuracy.
- Now, install the desktop version of Pokemon Go to start using it.
Play the Pokemon Go Desktop Version on your PC
- Once everything is set, launch the Luckypatcher app and open the Mock Locations app.
- After that, press and hold two positions on the map that will be picked afterwards.
- Click the play button to play.
- You will be asked to pick the speed, and you will have to choose 4 Kmph as the speed.
- Once all of these items have been set up, start the Pokemon Go desktop version and log in using your Google Account.
- Now, the avatar must adopt the patch you set earlier in the Mock locations app.
- Also, keep in mind that you can disable AR mode and allow virtual reality mode from the Pokemon Go Settings menu.
So, above are the steps you can take to get to the desktop version of pokemon on your computer. I hope you’ve found this guide helpful. So, what the heck are you waiting for? Just follow the steps and start to play your favorite game. Don’t forget to share your gaming experience with us, too.