Get started with ADDT
Comodo ADDT is available for download from the “Tools” section of the Comodo Dragon management console.
- Login to your Comodo Dragon account at https://platform.comodo.com/app/login
- Click “Tools” in the top-menu.
- Click on ‘Download’ to download the ‘Auto Discovery and Deployment Tools’ tile
- Click the “Download” button to accept the EULA.
CDADDT is an app that can be used on a mobile device and does not require installation. To run the application, double-click ADDT.exe
Once you are running
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- To open the utility, click the “I Accept” button
ADDT is a lightweight program that is compatible with these operating systems:
- Windows 10 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit)
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit
- Windows Vista (Home/Business/Ultimate) (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 2008 Server 32bit and 64bit