With the most users, Windows is the most popular operating system. It is user-friendly and has many functions that have made it the operating system number one. The more users, the more Windows PCs and therefore the threats to Windows PCs are preferably directed. Many anti-virus and free antivirus solutions are available on the market. Certain antivirus solutions for PCs are very effective, whereas most of the antivirus solutions offer virus-based security.
Windows PCs must be protected against different kinds of malware like viruses, worms, trojans, ransomware, adware, bots, and middleman attacks and hackers. A solution for antivirus is therefore necessary to detect and remove the malware automatically.
Three Types of Files: there are three kinds of antivirus file solution, well known, bad and unknown.
The known malfunctions are detected on the basis of the virus definition database based on a black linking method and the effectiveness of the detection is based on the database strength (number of definitions and latest updates). This file is detected as malware and most antivirus solutions block or delete it.
Very small numbers of antivirus products have a database of good files (white listing process). This is an intensive process that requires substantial resources. The system is permitted for these files.
The third file type is a good or bad unknown file. How unknown files are handled can determine the capacity of an antivirus solution. Traditional antivirus solutions only block known bad files and allow unrestricted access for all other files.
BitDefender is a well-known antivirus solution that provides multiple layers of ransomware and other malware protection. It uses threat-detection behavior to prevent infection and prevents ransomware encryption of your main documents.
Full data protection– Against malware threats of any kind–viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, ransomware, zero-day exploits and rootkits.
Advanced Threat Detection protects data and your privacy– uses conduct detection methods to monitor active applications in detail. Takes instant action to prevent infectious
Multi-Layer Ransomware Protection detection– multiple layers of protection from malicious ransom demanding encryption programmers
Anti-phishing sniffs and blocks unsuspecting websites anti-fraud–fraud protection secure browsing–blocks infected links to secure access
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
KAV is an anti-virus program developed by Kaspersky Lab. Antivirus Virus is not included in the program. It’s a prize-winning safety solution that protects users against malware.
- Provides real time protection detects and removes viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, ransomware, psychology, phishing, keyloggers, malicious auto-digitals, and hazardous web sites
- Detects and deletes rootkit kits of Kaspersky Security Network’s service-to provide instant automatic access to Microsoft Windows and macOS.
- Equally protected against ransomware and viruses, malware, spyware, phishing and trojan horses, and other online threats.
- Full antivirus and security suite
- Ensures the use of emails and links from trusted sources
- Automatically update real-time
- Symantec AntiVirus
The Symantec Norton AntiVirus Basic is an antivirus & security package that wins awards.
- Complete anti-virus and safety online suite
- Protects your personal data against online threatens such as ransomware, viruses, malware, spyware, phishing.
- Ensure emails and links come from trusted sources
- Automatic Effective Real Time Updates
- Symantec security experts constantly analyze new threats and develop new ways to protect devices against them Up-to-date
- Software and definitions— the updates are pushed as soon as they are available to ensure that up-to-dated features and features are available.