FRP (Factory Reset Protection), released by Google, is a new way to secure data on Android smartphones. Nearly all Android phones like Samsung, HTC, Google (Pixel and Nexus), Sony, Huawei and others feature FRP security. FRP prohibits others from attempting to reinstate your phone without your permission by triggering the lock on unauthorized access. This helps you to keep your data safe and untouched if your phone is lost or stolen.
Because the app is unblocked using FRP’s Google account or Android device (say Samsung), if the phone owner forgets the password or account name of the user, he or she will be unable to access the device because of FRP. In short, if your Android is lost, you will never be able to unlock the device’s activation lock without bypassing or using the correct password. That is why many Android users are searching for software or ways to disable the FRP lock from Google’s Android phones.
Nevertheless, the Android framework has been developed with many features and developments in the FRP tool from 5.0 Lollipop to 8.0 Oreo. This has complicated the Android FRP bypass more than before. But here you’ll find all possible methods and FRP lock removal software, which can be used to bypass FRP’s strong security on Android devices.
In this article, you will learn how to remove Google’s FRP lock on Android phones, in particular on Samsung devices. Read the full article on how to disable the activation lock of all Android smartphone models.
Before we can show you how to bypass Android FRP, here are the answers to some questions you might be concerned about concerning the FRP bypass tool.
Q1: Whether or not the FRP bypass instrument is safe?
Yes, it is 100% free, safe and safe, and you can download any FRP bypass app introduced in this tutorial free of charge.
Q2: Does all Android devices accept FRP bypass software?
Sure, nearly all Android phones and tablets are supported by the FRP bypass tool. Nevertheless, some tools are especially designed for specific devices, for example, the tools that we use in the following methods are particularly suitable for Samsung devices. You can use the best Android FRP bypass software for other Android phones and here you have the LG bypass app.
Q3: How does this tool work with FRP lock removal?
It will help you reset your phone and delete it all. Then you won’t have a FRP lock problem anymore after restarting your phone.
Method 1. Samsung Devices Bypass FRP Using OTG
We’ll talk about Samsung FRP bypass in this first process. FRP safety features are included in Samsung’s newly launched models such as Galaxy J7, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus, etc. Such telephones are widely popular with many consumers on the market. Therefore, Samsung FRP bypass tools are in high demand, as many users are stuck in Google verification code if they forget their Google ID or their password.
To bypass Google’s activation lock on Samsung your phone must be reset by using the FRP bypass device. Instead, once your phone is unlocked, you can again access your account. This method requires the use of a PC to circumvent Samsung’s FRP. To now bypass the USB OTG cable activation code, follow the steps below.
- Use the link above to download the Google bypass APK Samsung frp settings.apk on your device.
- You can now find and copy the APK file to a USB, then connect your phone to that USB via an OTG cable.
- Go to the file manager and find this APK file. Then click on the file and tap Install.
- Once the installation is over, you can access the Phone Settings menu.
- Open Settings and select Backup and Reset > Reset Data Factory > Reset device / Erase all data. All your files, setup, device data, settings, applications and other data, together with the Google account, will be deleted.
- Now restart and uninstall the Android device to use it again.
Method 2. Google Account Check without OTG bypass
Like the first approach, this method works also to break Samsung FRP lock. Now take these steps to unlock the Samsung device successfully.
- First, download Samsung SideSync APK and install it on your PC.
- Start the app on your computer and connect your Android phone via USB cable with a PC.
- You’ll see an upload on your Android phone that shows file opening platforms.
- Tap “Chrome” and paste “https:/goo.gl/W3cJQ4” on your URL bar. This will redirect you to a page to download the Samsung mobile phone bypass app APK. Download it and continue.
- Now open the phone’s Samsung Apps by returning to the previous page. On your phone, you will be asked to install SideSync. But don’t install it. Don’t disable it.
- Install and locate ES File Explorer. Open ES File Explorer, pick download tab, then press APK for installation.
- Now go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Data Reset > Factory Device Reboot. All data will be cleared from your device in this way. Therefore, without any limitation, you can use your Android phone for new.
Method 3. The FRP Hijacker Tool is used
If you can not unlock your device with the above methods, this method will definitely help you. You can use the FRP Hijacker app to stop searching Google account and securely unlock Samsung devices. This is a 100% work method that eliminates the Samsung FRP in ADB mode and unlocks the unit. This tool only works with Samsung devices and allows you to unlock any Samsung Galaxy device that includes S7 Edge, S6, S5, S4, Note 5, Note 4, J1, J3, etc.
Until we go on, make sure you have a PC and a secure WiFi connection, and allow USB device debugging. Fundamentally, the entire bypass phase is split into two parts: Getting Samsung into ADB mode and using the bypass tool. Follow these steps to unlock your Samsung device successfully using this Samsung FRP Hijacker tool.
First, to get a locked Google Samsung device into the ADB mode required to circumvent Google FRP, you have to allow USB debugging. Follow these easy steps to bring your Samsung device into ADB mode.
- Step 1. Open your Samsung device first and trigger TalkBack.
- Step 2. Enable prompt system access and then proceed to your built-in calculator program.
- Step 3. Open the app and enter the code of the Calculator: + 30012012732+. A special computer code helps to allow USB debugging on the device.
- Step 4. First, type”* #0808 #” in the same device app for USB settings.
You can then use the FRP Hijacker tool to unlock and use your device as usual.
- Step 5. Download the FRP bypass APK for Samsung from the connection above and install it on your PC.
- Step 6. Now connect your Samsung phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Step 7. An option “Scan” will appear on the screen. Choose it, then click “COMPORT.”
- Step 8. Now, open the “ADB” tab. You must select “Remove FRP.” There. At the same time, on your Samsung mobile phone, click “Allow USB Debugging.” If you don’t authorize your USB debugging tool, an error will be identified when you bypass the FRP.
- Step 9. Click “Remove FRP” again to allow the PC to detect the device automatically.
- Step 10. To remove the Google account from the Samsung device, select “Factory Reset.”
- Step 11. Now restart your device and reset it.
Method 4. Use Samsung’s FRP PC tool
You may need to uninstall your device’s latest Android software version with the above methods. But you can use this method to prevent the version of your Android phones being downgraded. Follow these steps now to disable FRP settings with Realterm.
- Insert your phone with the SIM card and attach it to the Mac.
- Download and install on your PC this FRP lock deletion software.
- Open the Realterm application and find from there your device port code. Tap on my computer right-click and pick Manage> Device Manager> Modems > Samsung Mobile USB Modem. Double-click Properties to open the windows for Samsung Mobile USB Modem Properties. Open the tab “Modem” immediately following “General.” Note the port number of the device from there.
- Open the settings of the Realterm program and enter the device port number and click the “Change” option.
- In the Display settings tab, make a similar adjustment.
- Now open the “Submit” button and type “at+creg?The instruction \r\n. (Your computer must insert a SIM card to prevent errors while this order is being executed).
- Now enter the command “atd1234;\r\n” on the same computer and choose “Submit ASCII.”
- Send this order before your mobile phone device shows a dialer button.
Method 5. Using the FRP Bypass website online
You may use pay-per-view services on online sites such as Direct Unlocks if you want the FRP directly overridden on your Android device instead of downloading Google FRP bypass APK from your Samsung or from other Android devices. Most websites are useful in unblocking the activation lock for non-technical individuals from mobile phones. You can choose one to unlock your device.
First of all, visit the service provider’s official website. Then pick and enter the information like unlock the form of your Android device, then place the request. The website provides you with software to circumvent the FRP with customer support. In a very short time, you can easily unlock your device. In addition, irrespective of company and version, you can unlock any Android device.
You read all the effective methods of circumventing the Google account authentication by resetting the computer. Such tested solutions and methods will certainly help you to reuse your computer. You can choose any of these FRP lock removal options according to your preferences. If you have any problems when you access the tool / APK or circumvent the FRP using the methods listed below, please let us know through the comments.