Comodo Cleaning Essentials is a collection of computer security tools that can be used to identify and remove malware, unsafe processes, and infected computers.
The following are major features:
- KillSwitch – An advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor, and stop all unsafe processes running on their system.
- Malware scanner Fully customizable scanner that can detect and remove viruses, rootkits, and hidden files from your system.
- Autorun Analyzer – A powerful utility that allows you to see and manage services and programs loaded on your system’s boot-up.
CCE allows home users to run scans quickly and efficiently, and use the software with minimal fuss. Experienced users will appreciate the increased visibility and control of system processes, and the ability to create customized scans using the granular options.
For more details on the features and usage of the application, please refer to the online guide at http://help.comodo.com/topic-119-1-328-3516-Introduction-to-Comodo-Cleaning-Essentials.html.
Comodo Cleaning Essentials are available directly from the CCS interface. Click the “Clean Endpoint” button in the “Advanced Tasks” interface.
- Clicking the “Clean Endpoint” button will download and install Comodo Cleaning Essentials if you don’t have CCE installed. This button will open the CCE interface once it is installed.
- Click ‘View License Agreement’ to read the agreement and then click ‘Agree to Install’. CCS will install and download the application.
After installation is complete, the main interface for Comodo Cleaning Essentials will be open.
You can find more information about Comodo Cleaning Essentials at http://help.comodo.com/topic-119-1-328-3525-The-Main-Interface.html.