The right gear for those who demand more is the best Nikon lens for wedding photography. To spruce up your photography abilities, Nikon’s lenses cover exceptional facets of innovation and imagination.
Weddings are a joy, and it would be an optimal option to choose Nikon lenses to catch those cute moments. Nikon provides an extensive selection of lenses in this ideal world to catch gorgeous candids and dazzling portraits.
Best Nikon Lens for Wedding Photography – The List
Nikon lenses offer excellent image quality, color, sharpness, and beautiful bokeh (background blur). Nikon lenses are still the most common for anything, whether for portraits, landscapes, or wedding photography.
Without any interruption, the aperture, zoom, and compression allow you to get the most of the moment.
With that said, let’s immediately compile a list of the best Nikon wedding photography lenses.
|Nikon Lens||Focal Length||Maximum Aperture||Format||Minimum Focusing Distance||Weight||Check Price|
|Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G||50mm||f/1.8||FX/35mm||0.45m||185g||Check Price|
|Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR||70-200mm||f/2.8||FX/35mm||1.1m||1430g||Check Price|
|Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED||24-70mm||f/2.8||FX/35mm||0.38m||900g||Check Price|
|Nikon AF-S Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G ED||20mm||f/1.8||FX/35mm||0.2m||355g||Check Price|
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
It is a prime lens with excellent technical characteristics that make it a great lens for wedding photography. Also, one of Nikon’s lightweight and affordable lenses with outstanding features is the Nikkor 50mm.
- 50mm focal length to capture the depth of detail
- f/1.8 aperture for impressive image quality
- Lightweight and compact design
- Minimum focusing distance 0.45meters
- Compatible with a range of Nikon cameras
Best Nikon Lens for Wedding – AF-S Nikkor 50MM
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR
For most wedding photographers, this Pro-grade masterpiece is the dream lens. By delivering some exceptional results, the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm has set a benchmark in the photography industry.
The zoom range of 70-200 mm and f/2.8 aperture helps you to capture amazing portraits of weddings. It is a workhouse for shooting documentary-style wedding portraits and stunning photographs with some impressive technical features.
- Award-winning wide-angle lens to capture crystal-clear pictures
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.1meters
- f/2.8 aperture that is simply brilliant even in low light conditions
- constant aperture across the 70-200mm zoom range
- 4-stop image stabilization for handheld shooting
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass to eliminate chromatic aberrations
Best Nikon Lens for Wedding – AF-S Nikkor 70-200MM
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
To get outstanding results, select Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G when looking for a pro-grade wedding photography lens. With its fixed aperture and stunning image quality, the lens is widely appreciated.
Thanks to its natural imaging function and sharp resolution, photography professionals prefer this lens. The lens provides optimum efficiency, making it a brilliant wedding photography alternative.
Even in low-light conditions, the fast and steady f/2.8 aperture produces brilliant results. At this price point, you can’t get anything better for your Nikon camera.
- f/2.8 fast and fixed aperture across the zoom range
- 24-70mm focal length range for beautiful and natural image quality
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass to avoid chromatic aberrations
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocusing
- Nano Crystal Coat lens that reduces ghosting and glare effects
- Minimum focusing distance 0.38meters
Best Nikon Lens for Wedding – AF-S Nikkor 24-70MM
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G ED
The Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G is commonly regarded as the best ultra-wide-angle lens and is something wedding photographers love. In low-light conditions, the f/1.8 aperture provides exceptional efficiency. This focal length range of 20 mm often creates stunning bokeh-blurry backgrounds.
This wide angle lens is one of the finest items in Nikon’s range of prime lenses. In this lens, the optical output and exposure are truly exceptional.
To their set, Nikon lovers should certainly add this masterpiece.
- Minimum focusing distance 0.2meters
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass to correct chromatic aberrations
- Nano Crystal Coating eliminates ghosting and glare effects
- Silent Wave Motor for accurate, high-speed, and quiet autofocusing
- f/1.8 maximum aperture for brilliant low light performance & beautiful bokeh
- Perfect lens for wedding and portrait photography
Best Nikon Lens for Wedding – AF-S Nikkor 20mm