Oracle Customer Connect – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
Oracle Cloud Customer Connect allows visitors to meet up and share their common goals and objectives. This demonstrates our commitment to ensuring a superior customer experience when using Oracle B2C Service. It also provides a platform for clients to interact with one another.
Here you will find the latest release information regarding Human Capital Management options. You can also discuss your ideas through the Idea Lab to create a product roadmap. This is the place to go for all your advice.
How to access Cloud Customer Connect?
An Oracle Account is required to enroll in a Cloud Client Link Account. Please create an Oracle Account if you do not have one.
To allow your Oracle Account to be connected to a Cloud Client Link Account, please ensure it meets the following requirements (aid):
- Your Oracle Account email must be in lowercase
- If you are interested in joining Software forums:
- First, you will need an Oracle Cloud Software license.
- An email domain for your corporate email should be mentioned in your Oracle Account (but not gmail.com or yahoo.com).
- The licensing and corporate email requirements don’t apply if you are interested in connecting Infrastructure forums. Click here to use
Optimize your Oracle Cloud Customer Connect experience with
Also see: Oracle Analytics Server
Once you’re logged into Oracle Cloud Client Link go to the landing page. You’ll find a Community Overview Video, as well as advice on how to update your profile and review Neighborhood Guidelines. Also, you can customize your home page and build your community.
Accessing Oracle B2C Service For Forums:
Once logged in, pick Merge in the navigation bar, Customer Experience, and pick a subject from your Oracle B2C Service (B2C Service) forum list. You can find the identical list in the Overview of All Discussion Forums.
You can choose ideas for your Idea Lab from your navigation bar, Customer Expertise, and B2C service.