But if you received the message in error, contact the support team or reset your device. Here’s how to reset Xfinity TV.
You can fix the problem and then try again.
Whenever error RDK 03033 appears on your screen, it will also display the message “We’re having difficulty connecting to the X1 Platform.” This could be temporary. Please try again in a few moments.
Rebooting your TV Box can help. Here’s how to fix it:
You can also restart it via the device settings.
- Use the click the Xfinity button you can do this by using your remote control.
- HighlightConfigure your device.
- HighlightPower Preferences.
- HighlightRestartThen pressOK.
- The X1 welcome screen will be displayed.
Your TV Box will play the last channel. Use the left, right, and down arrow buttons to highlight an option.
RDK03036 refers to an error that is caused by a connection problem. The message will tell you that the service cannot connect to your set-top box.
Here are some things you should do.
- Make sure the coax cable is connected to the cable outlet is limited
- Hold down the power button for ten-second to restart your set-top box.
- To see a welcoming message, press the button.
The device should reboot and allow you access to content. If this does not work, please call 1-800-Xfinity.
7. REFCODE: S0A00
The REF CODE S0A00 means that your TV Box has not been activated or the activation has been lost. The error should disappear within an hour in most cases.
If that doesn’t happen, activate the device.
- Go toxfinity.com/activate.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Before you proceed, ensure that you have all activation information.
Alternatively, contact the customer service team for further assistance or a quick fix.
For error code XRE-1007, the message is ” Sorry that it didn’t work out as planned.”
This error can be caused by many factors, including low Wi-Fi signal strength. There are several options to fix it:
- Restart your TV box.
- Make sure the Xi5 wireless device is within easy reach of a wireless gateway.
- Contact Comcast Customer Service.
- Ask them to review your account and check the MOCA network for technical problems.
You can also call Comcast and choose Billing. Next, ask them for information about your account status.
Tuning errors are indicated by the code XRE-00021. It will display the message “There was an error tuning to this channel.” This issue can be encountered during commercial breaks.
This means that if a source is showing a picture in another format, such as MPG2, during a commercial break, the channel on which the content is being shown is MPEG4.
After the commercial breaks, you can tune in to your channel for up two minutes. You can also change your channel to see if it helps.
An error XRE-00021 could also indicate a signal issue. If you can tune to another HD channel and not the one that you are currently watching, you will need to fix the signal problem.
You can swap the splinter for the X1Box. For further assistance, please contact our support team.
10. RDK 03003
Whenever an RDK 03003 error occurs you will see the message ” RDK03003 – Unable to Connect To XFINITY TV“.
- Make sure that all connections are tight. This includes the coax cable that runs from the wall to your device’s back.
- Make sure you have connected the power cords to a functioning power strip or outlet.
Ensure that you have correctly connected your devices before activating your services. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect your TV, Voice, and Internet.
- All your equipment should be turned on.
- Go toxfinity.com/activateOrxfinitymobile.com/activate.
- Follow these steps to activate your account.
After you have fixed the problem, activate your services and reboot your X1TV Box.
11. X 03059
An accompanying message to error code XRE03059 reads: “Sorry, we’re having trouble.” Unfortunately, this channel is currently unavailable. Please choose another channel to watch later.
It could be that the channel is unavailable. It could also be caused by a signal problem for your DVR or equipment that cannot tune in to the channel’s frequency.
There are many ways to troubleshoot it:
- Restart your device, and then try opening the channel once more.
- Verify that all cables are in good condition and are tightly sealed.
- Get rid of any splinters.
You can also replace the box and connector that connect to the Box. You can also contact tech support for assistance.
If you receive error XRE-10000 it means that your account does not have the correct rate codes. Most cases will include a message that says “Give us a call.” We’ll take care of this for you by calling 866-512-2218
This error is not caused by your internet connection, hardware, or device. This means that there is no way to correct it.
Call Xfinity at the number shown on your screen to complete your setup.
When you try to view an On-Demand channel, the error code SRM-0X0011 occurs.
Most cases can be solved by a system restart or refresh. If that fails, you can contact customer service to have it fixed.
You will receive an error message from Comcast or Xfinity when you receive error codes. This message will tell you what went wrong and how to fix it.
Rebooting your device can help you troubleshoot any problem. Make sure that all cables are properly connected and tightened.
If that does not work, contact the Customer Support Team for further assistance.