Xbox Fatal Live Error System – Here we can see “Xbox fatal live error system”
Many users have made a mistake while trying to log in to Xbox or Xbox console companion. The error message also contains the 0x87DD002C destructive code. You would not be able to log into the Xbox app. Windows 10 doesn’t allow users to log in to their phones and switch between them.
In Microsoft support, there’s no trace from where the error 0x87DD002C evolves. Most likely, the culprit is a glitch with Xbox Live Server and the inability to authenticate Xbox login information. The problem is usually resolved by re-registering the Xbox App. If not, you can try the other possible workarounds below.
Also, Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4A will feature a fingerprint sensor at the back
Xbox Live check-in Error 0x87DD002C in Windows 10
Here’s how to fix Fix Xbox Live Check-in Error Code 0x87DD002C on Windows 10.
1] Re-register Xbox App
Re-registering the Xbox app is the best and easiest way to resolve the Xbox problem. This is often recommended by Microsoft Professionals who are concerned about the error code found here. Follow these steps:
- The search icon is located on the taskbar.
- Type in – PowerShell.
- Press – Ctrl + Shift+ Enter
- To approve User Account Control, click – Yes.
- Copy the following line and paste it in the PowerShell window
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”
6. Hit Enter.
7. Restart Windows.
2] Run Windows store apps troubleshooter for 0x87DD002C
Windows 10 comprises a troubleshooter to diagnose and repair any issues with the shop apps and games. This tool will repair the error code 0x87DD002C if you can’t log in to Xbox Live.
- Press – Windows + S.
- Type – troubleshoot.
- Click – Enter
- Click on Additional Troubleshooters and move to the right.
- Choose – Windows Store Apps.
- Click here to run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for further steps in the detection process.
- After the utility has finished tracing the problem, click on – Apply this Fix.
- Close the troubleshooter.
- Reboot your device.
3] Reinstall trouble games with Xbox Live
This error could be caused by a corrupted game, a buggy app, or missing files. Sometimes, Windows 10 PC may not have the necessary support for third-party applications. In this instance, the sport app may also break. Follow these instructions to reinstall the app.
- Open Windows Settings app.
- Click – Apps.
- Search the right-pane for the app that is causing the error code 0x87DD002C.
- Click on Uninstall to select an equivalent.
- Follow any instructions on the screen.
- You can also uninstall Xbox Live in the same manner.
- Now restart your Windows device.
- After the system is back in operation, press the – Windows key.
- Type – Microsoft Store
- Click – Enter
- Use the search bar to find the shop app.
- Enter the name of the sport that you have not installed.
- Click on – Get to select an equivalent.
- After downloading and installing, you can also install Xbox Live in the same way.
4] Check Xbox Live’s Status
You may encounter the check-in error anytime due to an outage from the Xbox server. You can also file complaints via web chat or call to request assistance.
Check out this: Mac users may pay more for airline tickets than users on the PC.
Questions from the user:
- Fatal Xbox live error.
This message works for all my games, except pubg. After one of my games was over, it said this on the main screen. It won’t let me into the lobby
- Xbox fatal live error system – PUBG won’t load
trying to play the new PUBG and keep getting this fatal error from Xbox live. Is there any way to fix it? Is anyone else having this problem?
- Troubleshoot Xbox start-up issues
S or Xbox One console.
- FATAL ERROR SYSTEM
Before you claim it’s your connection, I’ve played seven matches tonight and it is fine. I have never made a fatal error. On our eighth match, however, we took turns to try and be the leader. Only the most special person would make the fatal error. We had to encourage each other. A quick message to the developers.
- fatal error message
One of my loved ones was playing alert 3, the on-demand version. The blank fatal error message appears and the screen freezes. This has never happened with any other game. As far as I can tell, there was no red flag or anything that prompted the message to pop up.