For many decades, the Travel Channel has provided a global audience with a deeper connection to the world through the eyes and stories of curious explorers. You will be able to add it to your channel list with a wider range of shows than just travel, such as paranormal and mystery.
You can access the Travel Channel via a variety of platforms, including online streaming and cable providers.
How to activate Travel Channel
It is easy to activate the Travel Channel in just a few steps. Each platform will require different activation instructions.
These are the steps to activate your channel on Roku, Smart TV, or Fire Stick TV.
Roku allows you to stream TV channels from your home via a TV streaming device. These are the steps to download and activate Roku’s Travel Channel.
- If you have not downloaded the Travel Channel app, launch the Roku Channel Store.
- The app can be found by searching for it, and then you can download it
- Start the app and click “Activate”
- Select your TV service provider from this list. If you do not have an active subscription to a TV provider, you cannot activate the Channel.
- Note the activation code on your screen
- You can open a browser on a different device, such as your computer or phone.
- Type in travelchannel.com/roku and hit Enter
- Click “Activate” to enter the Roku activation code you previously wrote down.
You can now enjoy the wonders and cultures of the world on the Travel Channel.
Smart TVs are an upgraded version of regular TVs. They can connect to the internet and stream content via different apps.
Smart TVs often come with apps, but many also offer additional features.
Every TV has its own app store. If you own a Samsung TV, for example, you can access apps from the Samsung App Store. The webOS platform hosts the apps for the LG Smart TV. The app activation process for the LG Smart TV is however similar.
Follow these simple steps to access the Travel Channel on your smart television:
- Visit your smart TV’s App Store
- Select “Install” from the Travel Channel app.
- Start the app and choose Activate
- Choose your TV service provider
- Copy the code on your TV’s screen
- Use your iPhone, Android, or computer to open a browser
- Visit the Travel Channel activation page and enter it in the prompt box then click Submit
If everything goes smoothly, your Smart TV will display the Travel Channel home screen.
Amazon Fire Stick TV
Fire Stick TV, an Amazon device, can be connected to your TV. It allows you to stream content from apps.
You can download and activate Travel Channel on Firestick:
- Go to the Amazon app store for your Fire Stick
- Select “Install” from the Travel Channel app search results.
- Open the app, and click Activate.
- Select your TV service provider
- From a browser on your computer or smartphone, visit watch.TravelChannel.com/activate
- Click “Activate” to enter the activation code.
Your Amazon Fire Stick will activate the Travel Channel and you can stream your favorite shows.
Apple TV is a great platform that lets you stream content from many providers, including YouTube TV, Fubo TV, and Hulu with Live TV.
These are the steps to access the Travel Channel on Apple TV
- Launch the App Store from the home screen
- To install the Travel Channel app, search for it and then click “Get”. After installation, the Travel Channel app will appear on your home screen.
- Launch the Travel Channel and choose Settings from the top-right side of the screen
- choosing in using a code
- Start a browser on your smartphone or computer
- Open watch.travelchannel.com/activate
- Enter the code shown on your TV screen below
- Click to activate
The Travel Channel can now be streamed live and you can binge-watch your favorite shows.
Are you able to activate the Travel Channel? You should make sure your device is compatible if you have problems activating the Travel Channel.
A provider should also offer the channel.