Smart TVs offer endless entertainment options and allow users to surf online.
Although the browsing experience may not be as smooth as that on your phone or PC, it is still a fast way to browse the web from your TV. No matter what year or model of Vizio Smart TV it is, you can browse with it.
Does Vizio Smart TV come with an internet browser? Vizio TVs do not come with a native browser.
The TV is not compatible with other brands like Samsung. However, the TV does not come with a native app that allows you to surf the web from your Smart TV. Many options work seamlessly.
How to surf the internet on Vizio TV
These are two ways you can surf the internet on the move with your Vizio SmartTV:
1. You can use a third-party browser to access Vizio Smart TV
Vizio doesn’t have an internet browser built into Smart TVs so you will need to use a third-party application to access the internet from your TV.
There has been a rise in the number of browsers that can be used for web surfing on Vizio TVs.
Different browsers work differently on different models. Regardless of year and model, Vizio TV’s best browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Samsung Internet Browser
- Mozilla Firefox
The four browser works similarly and features among the best browsers for streaming. Any of the apps listed above will work for you.
These two options allow you to use and install your favorite browsing app.
Get the browser app from the store.
Installing the Chrome app from the store is one of the best ways you can get Google on Vizio Smart TV.
Although Vizio offers different apps for different models, all three have many browsing options.
This is how to install Vizio TV’s browser, regardless of your TV model.
- Verify that the internet connection is stable. If it is, you can proceed.
- Click the ‘V” button on your remote.
- Choose the app store that is available on your Smart TV. Different sets have different apps stores.
- To launch the app store, click ‘OK’
- Find your favorite browsing app
- To select the app, click ‘OK’
- Choose the “Install app” option
- To confirm, click ‘OK’
If the Vizio Smart TV web browser downloaded is not compatible with your set, you can use SmartCast below.
SmartCast allows you to use a browsing app
SmartCast is the best way to use Vizio TV’s favorite internet browser. Connect the browser
- Make sure your TV and phone are connected
- Get Smart Cast on your smartphone (available on both Android and iOS).
- The download app can be paired with SmartCast on your TV.
- Open the browser app on your smartphone
- Click the cast icon (on the top of your device).
- Vizio Smart TV can be accessed via your mobile device.
Casting the app is much more convenient than downloading a third-party browser to your Vizio Smart TV. The websites can be customized to your liking.
Smart Cast also reduces the risk of your computer being infected by malware. This could make your system more vulnerable to future attacks.
2. 2.Connect the Smart TV via Cat5 or PC cable to a browsing device.
If SmartCast is not working as it should or has a bug, you can still browse with your Smart TV by connecting it to any device that supports a PC cable unit or Cat5.
This means that you don’t need drivers or other support apps to allow your TV to display web pages.
Make sure you have stable internet connectivity when connecting Vizio Smart TV via Cat5 cable or PC cable unit.
To avoid irritating lugs while displaying web pages, cables should not be equipped with any default settings.
These steps will show you how to Google on Vizio using different methods. Although Vizio Smart TV doesn’t have an internet browser built-in, it can be installed to allow you to browse the web using a third-party application.
Different browsers can present some challenges, from glitches to non-optimized sites.