Have you recently, along with Avast Safebrowser, installed Avast Antivirus and find it unwanted? If so, you’re not the only one. There are several individuals who deem the browser Avast Safezone to be unwanted and want to disable it. It’s a helpful feature, though, which saves you from viruses when browsing the internet, but certain people on their Windows computer don’t like this component. If you’re one of them, too, and you want to uninstall the Avast Safezone browser, let’s just start with that.
How to uninstall Avast Safezone from your desktop browser
The approach is very easy and requires no technological expertise, which ensures even a casual individual can do this easily. The following are two ways that you can use to uninstall your device from Avast Safezone Browser:
1. Block Installation of Avast Safezone Browsers
The first and foremost thing you can do is actually stop the Safezone Browser from being installed on your computer. This is the simple approach that will work before the part is forcibly forced into your device by Avast. To block the Avast Safezone browser installation, follow the steps given:
- On your machine, open Avast Antivirus Solutions.
- When opened, you have to search for the “Customize” button and simply click on it once you find it.
- You will be forwarded to the next page after clicking, where you will see a lot of customization options and components from Avast.
- You need to locate the entry for the “Avast Safezone Browser” and then uncheck it.
- You can then obey the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process until you are finished.
2. Uninstall the browser with Avast Safezone
Did you instal it on your machine and would you like to uninstall it from your computer? Then you should take these steps to remove the Avast Safezone Browser from your desktop:
- Open the control panel.
- If opened, from the provided choices, only pick “Uninstall a Program”.
- You can see a lot of choices on the next tab, from which you need to select the ‘Avast Free Antivirus’ option.
- Only right-click on it and pick ‘Adjust’ from the context menu until you reach it.
- On the next tab, just click ‘Change’ again next to the ‘Fix’ button. Then, find and uncheck the ‘Avast Safezone Browser’ option.
- When done, press on the bottom of the Shift button again.
Oh, congratulations! You have successfully removed from your device the Avast Safezone Browser.
So, the easiest ways you can use to remove the Avast Safezone browser from your computer are the aforementioned two. I hope you have found something interesting to read in this post. If your dilemma has been resolved by this message, then share it with your friends, colleagues, and relatives who are still battling with this topic. Even, if you have any concerns or questions about this article, then let me know in the following comment section.