Trakt TV plugin allows you to keep track of what’s being viewed on Kodi, Plex, or other media devices.
The plugin will allow you to see your watch history on any device that shares the same Tract. tv username. Trakt must be activated first before you can use it.
These steps will help you activate Trakt. tv on various devices and media centers. To activate your device correctly, scroll down to the specific guidelines for your device.
How to install Trakt. tv in Kodi
To install Trakt. tv in Kodi:
- Launch Kodi
- Select the option to the left of the screen. Search icon
- ClickFind Add-ons
- EnterTrakt.tvThen pressEnterClick hereOK
- ChooseTrakt – ScriptAnd the install next page
- Wait for theAdd-On enabledPop-up to Show
Once Trakt. tv is installed, let’s get started with activation.
How to activate Trakt TV on Kodi
These are the steps to activate Trakt. tv in Kodi
- verification window 8-digit code will display the code. If the code does not appear, please visit configure > How do I Authorize
- Openhttps://trakt.tv/activates a browser to access the internet on your mobile device or computer.
- You will be prompted to enter the code in Kodi. A sign-up page for Trakt. tv will appear if you have not yet signed up. Register for an account by following these steps.
- EnterClick here to see the Kodi code. Continue
- ClickYESToTrakt for Kodi can access your Trakt. tv Account
- Once you see the success message, return to Kodi
How to set Trakt. tv up on Exodus
These steps will help you set up Trakt.tv if Exodus Redux is installed or any other version.
- ChooseTools > Settings
- Go toTrakt > Authorization. You should see a pop-up with your PIN code.
- Go tohttps://trakt.tv/activateEnter the PIN
- Wait for Exodus before you authenticate Trakt. tv
- Trakt is now available under MyMovies/MyTV shows
How to activate Trakt. tv in Plex and other media centers
This guide will help you set up Trakt. tv on Plex and other media centers.
- Trakt. tv can be downloaded from the media center’s App Store.
- Launch Trakt, go toSettingsSelectAuthorization
- Visithttps://trakt.tv/activateBrowse the internet on your smartphone or computer
- Enter the code shown in the media center. If you haven’t created a Trakt account, you will need to do so.
- Click Continue to pair your account and allow Trakt. tv to be accessed from your device.
To track your movies or tv shows, return to your media center.
Trakt. tv activation not working? Here are some suggestions
If Trakt. tv does not activate or work, this troubleshooting guide can help.
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of your media player. Install Trakt according to the latest version.
- Do not refresh Kodi, or close the Authorization Page as a new authentication code might be generated.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection. Pairing may be difficult if your internet connection is slow.
Try activating the plugin with another plugin if none of these options work. If it works, contact the developer of the plugin.
Trakt can help if neither of these options works.