Titanium TV is a video streaming service that gives you access to a large library of movies and TV series. In addition, the app has a user-friendly UI that will enhance your viewing experience.
However, many people report from time to time that Titanium TV isn’t working properly. So, what is the source of this issue and how do you resolve it?
If you’re using an old app or have a bad internet connection, Titanium TV won’t work properly on your smartphone.
How to fix Titanium TV errors
Errors with Titanium TV and how to fix them
It can be tedious to watch movies on Titanium TV if it isn’t playing them correctly.
Fortunately, as the methods below demonstrate, there are various options for resolving the issue.
1. Uninstall then re-install the app
Titanium TV is a Terrarium TV clone. The settings and layout are identical to Titanium TV. Uninstall Terrarium TV from your device if the Titanium TV APK installation fails.
Install the Titanium TV app after uninstalling it to get limitless streaming. This step will also allow you to resolve the Titanium TV installation issue.
2. Check your Internet connection
You will notice buffering issues when streaming videos on your Firestick. Buffering is almost typically caused by a bad internet connection.
Titanium TV requires a minimum connection speed of 5Mbps to stream videos. Buffering will occur if your connection speed is less than 5Mbps.
Check your internet speed first to see if that’s the problem. If your internet speed is slow, contact your ISP for assistance. If your current internet plan’s speed is less than 5Mbps, you’ll need to upgrade.
Buffering problems are caused by wireless interference, configuration flaws, and network traffic. You can diagnose and resolve these issues without the assistance of a technician or your Internet service provider.
3. Clear app data
Clearing app data on the Titanium app for Firestick is a good technique to troubleshoot and fix buffering issues.
Clearing data, on the other hand, involves resetting all of your settings to default. Remove the cache as well to refresh the app. To clear app data, follow the instructions below.
- Select Applications from the Settings menu on your device’s home screen.
- Manage installed applications is the option.
- Select Titanium TV from the drop-down menu. The data and cache size of the program will be
- Delete the information
- Clearing the data should bring the app back to life and allow you to broadcast without interruption.
4. Update Titanium TV app
To optimize your streaming experience, you should update the Titanium TV app if you’re using an older version. If Titanium TV refuses to update, delete the program, then download and install a new one on your device.
5. Fixing no data or links available
Another reason Titanium TV isn’t working is that you’re getting the No Data or Links Available error. Three factors contribute to the inaccuracy.
- There are no available streaming links for the TV show or film you wish to watch.
- There is a problem with the app that prevents it from fetching links.
- There could be an issue with the server.
- These problems can be resolved in a variety of ways. The most efficient solution to permanently fix the problem is to use a VPN and make some DNS changes.
How to use a VPN to fix the No Data or Links Available error
In your country or region, the streaming provider may place restrictions on some types of content. You will be able to bypass the restriction by using a VPN service.
You might also try changing the DNS settings to resolve the problem. Take the actions outlined below.
- Go to your device’s settings.
- Select Manage Network Settings from the menu.
- Show Advanced Options should be selected.
- At this point, you’ll notice an option to change your IP address.
- Select Static.
- Select 22.214.171.124 in the DNS1 box.
- Select 126.96.36.199 in the DNS2 column.
When you click Save DNS, you’ll be able to fix the problem of Titanium TV not finding links.
6. Setup Real-Debrid in Titanium TV
If you are not utilizing Real-Debrid, Titanium TV will not work properly. Real-Debrid is a fully functional downloader. Within Titanium TV, you may add video sources or links.
Buffering will be reduced and playback will be improved with the new video sources. Follow the instructions below to set up Real-Debrid.
- Create a Real-Debrid account to get started.
- Click settings on the Titanium TV app.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Login to Real-Debrid from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the code provided.
- Go to real-debrid.com/device in your browser and type or paste the code.
- Continue by pressing the enter key.
- Titanium TV will display an authorized Real-Debrid message.
- You will now have additional video sources available to you.
Buffer-free playback should be possible with the video sources. It should also resolve the Titanium TV buffering issue.
7. Fixing Titanium subtitles error in Smart TV
You can get a subtitles problem if you use the Titanium TV app to watch movies with subtitles. Subtitles may not appear on the screen or load properly on the video.
In other circumstances, whether watching a TV show or a movie, the subtitles are mismatched or out of rhythm. To fix the problem, you’ll need to utilize a competent media player or think about getting a TV for your PC.
One technical rationale for selecting a good media player can be found here. Once you download the subtitle files from the internet, the media player automatically syncs them.
Titanium TV will get subtitle data from an online source in real-time. As a result, you’ll have trouble with mismatched subtitles when watching a video.
- Install an MX Player on your device or Fire Stick by following the steps below.
- MX Player is available for download and installation.
- Select any TV show or movie from the Titanium app.
- Select the streaming option from the drop-down menu.
- Instead of selecting one of the other available players, select MX Player.
- When the player loads, select Menu from the drop-down menu.
- Select “obtain subtitle online” from the Subtitle Option menu.
- As you watch your video, the player will download the subtitle file and sync subtitles.
Hopefully, you were able to resolve the Titanium TV not working issue with the help of this advice. Use a VPN if you’re getting the problem because you’re trying to access prohibited content.
If Titanium isn’t working on Kodi, try installing it on another device.