Hi, mates, our discussion today is about errors: “Windows 7, 8 , 10 is actually inaccessible for active directory domain services.” In this post, with the simplest method, we will give you a way to repair the mistake. This error happens mostly when printing MS Word documents or files. We also see an error, “Windows 10, 7 , 8 is actually inaccessible for the active directory domain resources,” which means that the printer is not detecting. This error arises because the user permissions in Microsoft Office do not allow the printer to be listed.
We therefore giving you our article today to support you and to correct the error “Windows 10, 7 , 8 inaccessible active directory domain facilities”. Just carefully follow the steps mentioned, and you will be able to fix the error quickly. This trick also works with all Windows versions, such as Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, etc. So, let ‘s move on to the steps to take.
I’m going to recommend you do a backup of your device before proceeding to measures.
Steps to Address Windows 7, 8, 10: Working Directory Domain Services is currently inaccessible
Using Registry Editor and Permission Granting
- Click Win + R together on your keyboard, first of all.
- Now, in the dialogue box, type ‘regedit’ and click OK.
- Follow the chain, then press HKEY CURRENT USER > App > Microsoft > Right-click Windows NT > CurrentVersion, one by one.
- You’ll see three sub-key devices now. Right-click any of these buttons and then click Permission. For all 3 of them, you have to do the same procedure. Pick your account now and tick Allow Complete Access.
- Then press Add > OK.Do the same settings to grant complete power over Windows and PrinterPorts to your account.
- That, after all, unplug the printer, then restart the machine and reinstall the printer.
You are all done with this.
Permission control using other operating applications such as Notepad
- First of all, close all of your computer’s MS office components.
- Now open the NotePad key and press Ctrl + P on the keyboard.
- Then press the Printer Find option. Then ADD the scanner.
You’re all through with this.
Adjust configuration for Printer Spooler
- First and foremost, button Win + R. Then type services.msc and press the OK button.
- Then right-click on the Facility for Printer Spooler. And then press Start. Make sure you have the Startup form in Automatic Mode.
- Shut the service window and verify whether or not the printer is operating successfully.
- These were some of the most natural approaches by which you can address the “currently inaccessible active directory domain resources” mistake. Try each of them according to your preference and need.
Lastly , thank you all for visiting and reading this post on w-se.com. For more things, please visit here once again. I hope you would be helped by this post, and you enjoyed the article. If you have a question about the post, please feel free to inquire in the following comment section. With that, if you share this post with your family members, peers and colleagues, I would be more grateful to you. On the social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook, and even post. This post, Bye Bye, ends here.