I’m here today with the How to Install Android in the Virtual Box Guide? Any Android edition can be installed. The most recent edition, though, is Noughat 126.96.36.199 If you want to use Android on your computer, you can easily instal Android on the VirtualBox and access the functionality of Android from there. When you get on the phone, you can get the full Android experience on your PC. Installing Android into the VirtualBox is an simple process. With our tips below, you can do it in a few minutes. Android has a lot of interesting and amazing features. You can use VirtualBox to experience these features on your PC by downloading Android. To instal Android into VirtualBox, follow the steps below.
As specifications, there are two things you like. For both things, I’m also sharing the connexion, so you can get them directly from this post.
- Android x86 ISO: For your preferred Android update, you should have the Android x86 ISO format. Any edition of Android can be used by you. Nougat 7.0 is actually the most recent edition.
- VirtualBox: VirtualBox is the second thing. Installing Android on a PC is expected. VirtualBox Download.
- Make sure the virtualization options are allowed on your PC before starting. On Google, you can find the procedure for doing so. Otherwise, it is vital that you face trouble later.
So, let ‘s jump to the guide to downloading VirtualBox for Android.
How to Build an Android Virtual Machine
- First of all, in order to build a virtual machine, open the virtual box and press the New button at the right.
- Call the virtual machine: Android, pick Linux form and version 2.6 / 3.x / 4.x (32-bit) of Linux. Then press on the next one.
- Choose a minimum of 1 GB of RAM, so you can comfortably run applications. If you’re using Android 32-bit, set the memory to 2 GB. You will use more memory for 64- bits. Select Second, then.
- Choose “Create a virtual hard drive now” and then press “Create.”
- For the sort of hard disc file, pick VDI and then press Next.
- Leave the size of the hard drive to Dynamically Allocated. Now, pick the maximum storage you want the virtual machine to have. Choose according to you, any size.
- Click the button on Build. It’s that. Right now, the virtual computer is set.
How to Install a Virtual Machine for Android
- Pick the virtual machine first, and then press the Start button.
- Set it to Android ISO as the virtual machine begins, as you downloaded earlier. If you are not asked to pick this, go to Devices>>Optical Drives>>Choose Disk Image and pick Android ISO. To restart the virtual machine, go to Machine>>Reset.
- Capture the mouse and keyboard as you press on the VirtualBox window. Click the correct key to release Ctrl.
- Use the Installation keyboard to scroll down while the virtual machine loads the ISO. Click Enter then. The Android installer is beginning to function.
- Now, pick Creating / Modifying Partitions. Select No. Next on the GPT screen, then choose a new alternative on the disc utility screen.
- You chose earlier to create a main disc and admit that you can consume the whole disc space. I have 8 GB picked, so it is picked by chance.
- Click the Enter option on Bootable. Then scroll to Write and tap Enter. Type YES on the next screen and tap
- Enter to check that you want the partition table to be written to the disc.
- Pick Quit and press the Enter key after following the steps above.
- Pick the partition you have created for the Android installation and click enter.
- In order to delete the partition, pick ext4. Then pick YES and tap enter on the next screen to check your action.
- Then pick YES to update GRUB and Bootloader. On the screen below, highlight YES to make the folder rewriteable:/system.
- When completed, opt to reboot or reset to Android. Now you can do something, but first make sure to unmount the ISO disc. It will boot up to the installer if you do not do so.
Using VirtualBox for Android
- Now, the following step is simple. Like any android phone, you should set it up.
- Do not toggle on the Wi-fi. The virtual computer uses a link to the PC.
- Only sign into Android, and in the VirtualBox, you’re able to run Android.
The trick given is the fastest way to instal Android in VirtualBox. However, Bluestacks is the fastest and perfect for you if you just choose to run two or three applications on your PC. But if you want to access the whole Android device on your PC, then you’re searching for Android x86, it’s a perfect way to access all your smartphone devices on a PC or laptop.