Status Bamberga Cod – Here we can see “call of duty infinite warfare error code”
How to fix error status Bamberga in COD Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare players encounters the Status Error Bamberga when they try to join a friend’s online session. This issue is reported to be present on both PC and consoles (PS4, Xbox One, and PC).
This error code may appear for many reasons.
- Game inconsistency This error can be caused by a minor inconsistency in the game that you are trying to fix. Windows users are often notified if the sport is inactive for a prolonged time.
- NAT is now closed this error code can be triggered by a closed NAT (Network Address Translation). If you find yourself in this situation, you can either manually forward the ports or enable UPnP in your router settings if it is supported by your browser.
- TCP/IP Inconsistency If this happens on a console (Xbox One, PlayStation 4), the problem could be due to your console retrieving incorrect network information. The connection cannot be established. You should be prepared to resolve the issue by using a static IP.
Also, see: Fix MBR Windows 10
Method 1: Start the sport again
Temporarily restarting the sport is a temporary solution that many users have successfully used. This Fix was confirmed to figure on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Close the sport and wait a few seconds before relaunching it.
For many users, this was sufficient to fix the problem. However, it was not enough for all. If you have already tried this but still get the same error, please proceed to the next possible Fix.
Method 2: Open NAT
If a simple restart doesn’t work, you are likely experiencing the Bamberga error with COD Infinite Warfare. This is due to inconsistency in the Network Address Translation. This is the most important metric to determine whether the sport server accepts your connection.
You won’t be able to connect with other players if your NAT is closed.
This error can be caused by a problem on Xbox One or PC. You should first check your NAT Type. This will vary depending on which platform you are playing the sport.
Because of this, we’ve created three separate sub-guides (A, B & C), which will walk you thru the method of checking if the NAT is closed on open on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC. The guide will apply to your chosen platform.
A. Checking the NAT on PC
- To open a Run panel, press Windows key + R. Next, type” ms-settings:gaming-Xbox networking” inside the text box, then press Enter to open up the Xbox Networking tab of the Gaming Settings app.
- Once you are inside the Xbox Networking tab wait for the initial investigation to complete. Then, check the NAT Type after the results have been displayed. If your Nat Type is displayed as ‘Closed’, or ‘Teredo was unable to qualify’, it is likely that the matter is actually occurring due to your NAT.
Notice: You can also click the Fix it button to resolve the issue automatically. However, this will only work if your router isn’t the problem.
3. If the NAT Type is closed or inconclusive, you can proceed to the FIX section. Here we will show you how to open your NAT using your router settings.
B. Checking the NAT on Xbox One
- Press the Xbox button on the Xbox One console to bring up the guide menu.
- Access the Settings menu by clicking on the Guide menu System tab.
- Once you are in the Settings menu, go to the Network tab and open the Network settings menu.
- Look under Network Settings and check if the NAT Type field appears as Closed or Open.
- If the NAT Type is closed, scroll down to the FIX section to learn how to open it from your router settings.
C. Checking the Network Address on PlayStation 4
1. On most dashboards of your PS4 system, attend Settings and access the Network menu. Tap on the View Connection Status button once you are inside.
2. After the investigation is completed, wait for it to end. Next, check the NAT displayed on the next screen. One of the 3 NAT Types will be displayed:
- NAT Type 1 Open
- NAT Type 2 = Moderate
- NAT TYPE 3 = Strictly Closed
Notice: Your NAT type of 1 or 2 is likely. If this happens, you are likely dealing with a specific type of inconsistency.
3. If you have discovered that you are using a strict network address (NAT), follow this guide to make sure that your router settings allow for NAT access.
Enabling UPnP to Open NAT
If you have confirmed that your closed NAT is indeed being used, which is presumably what caused the Bamberga error in the first place, then you should be able to quickly fix the problem by accessing the router settings and enabling Universal Plug & Play.
Since it has been the industry standard for several years, this feature will be supported by the overwhelming majority of users. If your router is older than five years, it may not be able to support UPnP. In this case, you will need to either update the firmware or go to the next Fix below to learn how to manually open the ports required for COD Infinite Warfare.
Method 3: Manually forwarding ports
In case the investigations you previously did have revealed that you’re handling a NAT issue, but you couldn’t enable UPnP because you’re using an older router, the sole Fix which will finally allow you to bypass the Bamberga status error in COD Infinite Warfare is to manually forward the ports employed by the sport in your router settings.
If you find yourself in this situation, please follow these instructions to manually forward the ports used by COD Infinite Warfare.
1. To access the router settings menu, open your default browser. Type the generic address below into the navigation bar.
Notice: In the vast majority of cases, you should be able to access your router’s login screen using one of these addresses. If your router address is not listed, you can use this link to locate it from any device.
If you have previously created custom credentials, enter them once you reach the login screen. In case this is your first time accessing this page, you can use the default credentials (1234 for user and password), and then log in.
Notice: In case you are unable to find the correct credentials, reset your router to default to the generic credentials.
2. After you have gotten past the initial login screen, you can search for Advanced (Expert) and see if you find NAT Forwarding (Port Forwarding) or Virtual Server Ports.
Next, move on and forward the ports that Call of Duty Infinite Warfare requires depending on where you are playing the sport:
3. After you have enabled all required TCP/UDP ports compatible with your platform, restart your router and console/PC to see if the problem is solved.
Also, see: The Twitter test identifies when someone has made a mistake.
4. If you still have the same problem, please proceed to the next possible Fix.
|Platform||TCP Ports||UDP Ports|
|PC||3074, 27015-227030, 27735-27030, 27036-227037||3074, 4380 and 27000-27036|
|4||80, 443, 1935. 3074. 3478-3480||3074, 3478-3479|
|Xbox One||53, 80, and 3074||53, 88.500, 3074, 376, 3544 and 4500|
Method 4: Using a static IP (Console Only).
This error may occur when a console encounters a problem. It is possible that the console is not using the correct IP / TCP settings. This can only occur if the web connection is blocked by a router/modem.
This scenario should be rectified by you.
Follow these instructions if you aren’t sure how to go about it.
1. To open a Run panel on your computer press Windows key + R. To open an elevated prompt, enter ‘cmd” in the text box. Click Yes to grant administrative privileges when the User Account Control prompts.
2. To summarize your Internet connection, press Enter once you are inside the elevated prompt.
3. Copy the IPV4 Address from the list. You’ll need it later in your console.
4. Once you have obtained your IPV4 Address, log in to your PS4 console and go to Settings > Network > View connection status.
Note: For Xbox One, the equivalent details can be viewed by going to Settings > All Setting > Network > Network Settings.
5. Copy the Subset Mask and Default Gateway from the list.
6. Once you have completed the prompts, go to Internet Connection on your PS4 and select Custom > Manual to set up a static IP. Use the IPV4 address that you copied in step 3. Next, enter the other options (Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, etc.). Step 4.
Please note: For Xbox One, go to Settings > General > Network Setting > Advanced Settings and then enter the values that you have manually fetched.
7. You can then switch to the other options (MTU, Proxy server, etc. You can leave them at their default values.
8. Next, go to router settings and set the static IP.
9. Save the changes and power cycle everything to see if it is resolved.