Spotify No Internet Connection – Here we can see “Spotify no internet connection”
The thing for the users is to continue taking note of their favorite songs online.
According to many Redditors, the Spotify app pops up just one error notice that says “No Internet connection available.” So albeit your network connection is active and wifi or Mobile Data is functioning well, the difficulty appears all the time.
Spotify No Internet Connection Available issue: Is There a Fix?
Spotify users who were affected have tried to reset the app data, clear the cache and reinstall it. Many of them also tried to turn on the battery-saving option for Spotify, but this did not work.
It’s annoying that premium Spotify subscribers also receive the same issue. This means they are paying for something they won’t use for a while. Many users have already reviewed and reported this issue to Spotify. Spotify developers have yet to provide a solution.
Also, see: Mukesh Ambani is now one of the top 10 richest people in the world
Spotify users affected by the issue are still without a permanent solution. We have however shared a way to fix this problem if you are using mobile data. You can try this tactic without waiting for developers to fix it.
- Head over to the device Settings > Wireless & Networks (More).
- Mobile Network > Select the well-liked SIM that you’re using for the web.
- Access Point Names > You’ll find many APNs (Internet and WAP), MMS, etc. ).
- To change the APN, tap on the “Internet” button to select the MMS or WAP. If the ‘Internet” option is already selected, you can select MMS or WAP and change back to the Internet’ option.
- Once done, either you’ll restart your device or activate Airplane mode for a couple of seconds to refresh the web connectivity.
- Now, relaunch the Spotify app and check whether the web is functioning or not.
Meanwhile, all folks eagerly expect the Spotify developers to return up with a replacement fix update quickly.
1. No internet connection available
Spotify premium is running on ICS (Galaxy Siii). Even though I have the error message at the bottom of my screen, it says “no internet connectivity available”. However, I am connected to the internet. I get the same error when using 4g and wifi.
2. When connected to wifi, no Internet connection
I have a OnePlus 6. Spotify always says that it is offline after I connect to wifi. Spotify works perfectly if I disconnect from wifi and use the mobile internet. __S.32__
Spotify will work via WiFi until I disconnect the internet when I reinstall it. Then, I get the same behavior as before.
3. It says that I have an internet connection but I am offline.
I was looking at my regular playlist, then I tried to disconnect Facebook. Suddenly, Spotify becomes Offline-mode. Do you want to change anything? What is the reason it says “Offline” when I have an internet connection ????? It won’t close.
Also, see: Google Cps Login
4. Spotify claims that Spotify has not detected an internet connection, even though I have an internet connection.
Spotify app keeps showing a message that there is no internet connection.
I have an internet connection. Other apps work perfectly.
Spotify on my phone (Android, same wifi network) works.
5. No internet connection
“No internet connection” Uninstall install delete app data delete app cache “No internet connection.”
It’s wrong. My wifi provides perfect internet. Thank you. Canceled subscription. Android app loves to bother me for a few weeks.