When your device streams multiple channels simultaneously, Spectrum error code WUC-1002 is displayed. This error is the most common on Spectrum.
If your channel isn’t properly set up, you may also get the error code WUC-1002. This error can also be caused by improper installation of your channel or device.
This Spectrum TV app error is likely to occur if you try to open multiple websites at once. The servers will be affected and your TV player won’t work.
This is why it is important to limit the websites that you visit while on the move. This will ensure that all requests are handled correctly without jamming.
Here are some ways to fix this error if you have it.
1. 1. Restart your device
- Disconnect the device from the power source.
- Give it about 2 minutes.
- Connect your device to the power supply.
- Wait for your device to reboot
- Open the app on TV to find the channel once again
2. 2. Perform an online troubleshooting
- Register to access your account
- Click on the service tab
- Select the service tab
- Navigate to the prompt “Experiencing Issues”. This tab is located next to the equipment that you wish to troubleshoot.
- Select “reset Equipment” to refresh the settings. The equipment will then resume functioning.
Learn more: Spectrum TV app not working How can I fix Spectrum TV app not working?
3. Follow the activation steps
Users who haven’t activated their accounts yet will be able to use this procedure. Below is the procedure to activate your account.
- Create an account by visiting spectrum.net
- Next, choose a username and password that you like.
- A verification code will be sent to you, which you must confirm.
- Go to spectrum.net/activate to activate your account
- Click ok to add the channel that you choose.
- Take in the show
4. 4.Reinstall Spectrum TV App
- This will depend on which device you are trying to install Spectrum TV.
- For mobile devices
- Get the Spectrum TV App from GooglePlay Store and App Store
- Get the app
- Sign in to the app using your Spectrum account. Sign in using your Spectrum.net email address.
- After signing in, you can stream uninterrupted.
5. Check connectivity
Make sure you have reliable network connectivity. This will allow you to respond faster to your requests and decrease the time it takes for them to be processed. To check if your network is stable, you can go to your router.
Make sure to check the cables for proper placement. This is especially important for devices like Roku and Xbox.
The cables that connect additional devices to your TV will need to be in good condition. This can be done by changing the ports to allow for some changes.
In the event the above procedures have failed to solve the error WUC-1002 on Spectrum, you should consider contacting Spectrum customer care for additional streaming service diagnostics.