Are you looking for the best streaming service? Showtime Anytime offers some of the most beloved movies and shows.
The streaming entertainment service was introduced in 2010 and is part of CBS’s Showtime premium satellite network and cable network.
The service provides users with instant access to the latest TV shows, trending movies, sports content, comedy specials, and a range of other content.
Showtime’s best feature is its availability on multiple devices. You can access your favorite content from wherever you are and on whatever device.
To stream, however, you will need to activate the streaming service manually.
We have provided information below on how to activate the service on different devices. Also, some of the possible challenges and solutions.
What are the steps to activate Showtime on your device
There are several items you will need to get started with the service.
- A device that supports streaming. Supported devices currently include Amazon Fire devices and Roku, Xbox One, and Android devices.
- A Showtime subscription that is active with a qualified provider
- You will need to create an account to activate your viewing device(s).
To create your Showtime Account:
- Go to the signup page
- Click the “Register for a new account click the “Button on the Page”
- Choose yourCableOrsatelliteProvider
- To create an account, complete your profile
How to activate Showtime Anytime
After creating an account, activate your device to stream the content.
Here’s a look at how supported devices are activated.
To activate the service on Roku:
- Launch the channel by downloading it to your device
- Select the activate option to choose a TV service provider
- The Showtime Anytime activation code, which appears on your screen, should be saved
- Go to the showtimeanytime.com/activate and enter the code, submit and start streaming
To activate the service for Amazon Firestick and other Amazon Fire devices
- Get the app for your device from Amazon Appstore
- Start the application and choose the activate option
- Choose a satellite or cable, TV provider. On the screen, you will see an activation code.
- Write down the activation code and go to showtimeanytime.com/activate.
- Follow the instructions to activate the device. Next, enter the code and hit submit
To activate the service via Apple TV:
- Install the Showtime Anytime app/channel on your TV
- Open the app and select a TV show or movie to watch. Then, press the “activate” button.
- Choose a satellite or cable provider. The activation code will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/activate and enter the Apple TV activation code to start watching your desired programs.
You can enable Showtime Anytime on any other TV device using the same process as above, provided that they support the channel/app.
To activate the service, follow these steps:
- You can go to Showtime Anytime on your device
- Select the “Activate” and “Play” options from the menu.
- Choose a TV service provider. On the screen of your device, you will see an activation code. It is important to write it down.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/activate and follow the instructions for the device
- To activate the service, enter the activation code and you can start watching content on your Xbox One
Android or iOS
You can stream content to your mobile device, as well as these viewing devices. Here’s how to activate Showtime Anytime on your phone.
- Showtime App available on Apple App Store or PlayStore
- Start the application and choose a video to play. Then click “Activate”.
- Select a cable TV provider. On the screen, you will see an activation code.
- Go to showtimeanytime.com/activate and follow the instructions
- To start viewing content on your mobile device, enter the activation code.
Showtime Anytime activation problems
Showtime activation should be easy and shouldn’t pose any problems.
Sometimes, however, Showtime anytime might not activate when you enter the activation code.
These are the most common causes of these problems and how to fix them.
- You cannot use your satellite or cable provider. You will not be allowed to activate the service if the TV provider is not listed on the eligible list. This can be fixed by purchasing a subscription from an eligible provider.
- Unusual app/channel or bugIf Showtime cannot be activated on your device, it could be due to the app/channel. Log out of Showtime, delete the app/channel, then turn off your viewing device. Then, download the channel/app again and activate the service.
- Problem with the service providers for the viewing device devices that you use to watch Showtime Anytime come from third parties and are therefore susceptible to compatibility issues. If you have problems activating your device, it could be a problem with the device. Switch to another device to check if the problem is resolved.
Showtime Anytime, a top entertainment service provider, allows you to stream content from multiple devices, at any time, anywhere.
These are the streaming devices currently supported by Showtime and how to activate it.
We also have information about common activation problems and how to fix them.
If the problem persists, you can contact the Showtime Help Centre for more support.