It is very easy to enable remote desktop connection to Windows 10. These are some ways to Windows 10 remote desktop.
How to Allow Remote Desktop Connection Windows 10
1. Remote Access – Windows Remote Desktop Connection – Enable Remote Desktop Windows 10 is a Microsoft feature that has been a popular one since the launch of XP Pro. This tool allows you to connect to a remote computer using a local device. However, this feature is deactivated by default. These steps will enable remote desktop access from Windows 10 (RDC):
- Click Start
- In the Cortana search field, type remote settings
- Click Allow remote PC access from your computer
- Click the Remote tab in System Properties
- Select Allow remote connections for this computer
- Make sure that the box next to Network Level Authentication has been ticked. This will give you a safer remote access experience
2. 2. Enable Remote Desktop Windows 10. Another option is ITarian Remote Access. This third-party remote access software allows you to connect to a remote computer securely and safely. It is free and uses strong encryption methods to protect your confidential information. Downloading this software for the first time is recommended.
To enable Remote Desktop Windows 10, Follow These Steps
- Click Here to Get Free
- Enter your email address. Click on Get Now to Receive Your Free Gift
- Save Now
- Start the setup file you downloaded
- After you have read the license agreement, click on the Install
- Launch the app to open it
- ITarian Remote Access will provide you an ID number and password automatically.
- ITarian Remote Access should be installed on the endpoint device you wish to remote access.