PBS Kids is a service that offers educational content to children. You can stream shows and play games featuring your favorite characters.
This service is available on multiple devices, including tablets and mobile phones. Parents can also permit their children to download apps with useful content.
To get started, activate the PBS Kids video.
You should know that the majority of content on PBS Kids can be downloaded for free. However, activation is required to view any content that uses a blue or white compass rose.
This is a benefit because it is simple for all devices.
How to activate PBS Kids from any device
These guides will help you set up and activate PBS Kids for your device.
If you are using Roku, follow the steps below.
- Click here to download the PBS Kids appiconDisplayed on your Roku screen. You can also download it from the Roku app shop.
- Once installed open the app
- Activation will bring up a screen code
- To visit other websites, you can use an internet browserpbs.org/activate
- Enter the PBS Rokuchannel code
Next, sign in or create an account to access the app. Sign in with your PBS Kids, Google Account, or Facebook account. You can start streaming if you are successful. If you are not successful, enter the activation code again and try again.
Fire TV Stick
To activate on Firestick:
- open the device also supports the PBS Kids channel. OrDownloadPBS Kids app available in the App Store
- Then, open the theMenü Settings
- ChooseChange your account follow the prompts on the screen
- You’ll see the following: New optionThis asks you to activate
- click activate
- PBS Kids activation code displayed on the screen
- Visithttp://kids.pbs.org/activateFrom your computer
- EnterThe activation code
Next, sign in to your PBS Kids account to start streaming.
To activate on Apple TV:
- OpenID it isn’t already installed, you can download the PBS Kids App. If it’s not already installed, you can download it from the Appstore.
- On the screen, instructions for activating the app are displayed
- This is what you will see code activation
- Go tohttp://kids.pbs.org/activateFrom your browser
- enter the activation code is in the provided space
- click continue
To view PBS live, you will need to log in to your account.
Smartphone, Mac, or PC
Visit pbskids.org to activate PBS Kids for mobile and computer. To get started, you will need to log into your account. You will need to create an account if you don’t already have one.
After logging in, you will need to follow the prompts on the screen. You will need to download an application for mobile devices and follow the prompts.
It’s time to watch cartoons!
If you are unable to accesspbskids.org/activateUsehttp://kids.pbs.org/activate. You may not require to subscribe to access the content, you’ll need to log in or create an account.
Without activating the app, you can’t watch PBS Kids on Roku and Amazon Fire TV.