Battery Charger Pack for Nikon d5300 on Amazon
How to Use Auto Bracketing Option on Nikon?
Photographers usually make extensive use of this feature in the camera. This role helps to ensure that at least one photo of the subject has been properly displayed. The term bracketing may refer to clicking multiple times on the same object, also ensuring that the image exposure differs each time. If you do not have the time to evaluate the photos you have taken when changing the exposure of the images in between, this function would be the most helpful. Here are a few tips on how to use the Nikon D5300’s exposure bracketing feature.
Setting your camera to the exposure modes
In the camera, there are multiple exposure modes. So the primary step is to adjust the camera according to the pre-set settings of the modes in the appropriate or desired mode.
- You have to go to the menu option in order to open the exposure option.
- Click on the menu button to go to the menu choices and open the list of menus.
- You can find the choice for exposure in that list.
- After highlighting it, click on that option and choose an exposure mode between P, S, A and M.
For displaying the custom setting in the menu, highlight the Bracketing and the Flash.
After the desired mode is set, this is the next step. This will help you customize the feature’s more advanced settings.
- The bracketing or the flash option can only be found in the menu option.
- It will be highlighted after you choose the choice. Click then, Well.
Nikon D5300 Auto Exposure Bracketing
Select the option of Auto Bracketing and press OK
A very significant function of the camera is auto bracketing, which helps a lot when it comes to using the features of the camera.
- The option of auto-bracketing can be found in that set.
- This choice will allow you to choose between bracket exposure (AE), white balance (WB) or Active D-Lighting options (ADL).
Nikon D5300 Auto Exposure Bracketing – AE, WB, ADL
Selecting the desired bracketing option
Press OK after choosing the bracket option.
Press the option ‘off‘ to specify the bracketing increment
Press OK to return back and then shoot the series
Nikon D5300 Auto Bracketing
Professional Nikon Camera Flash Speedlite – Speedlight Round Head Wireless
BUY ON AMAZON
The Nikon D5300 won the TIPA best camera grant, which is a lofty, serious honor. It also won several grants and awards for its highlights and creativity after the camera was dispatched. With a lot of positive polls, the camera got along and generally did well in the global market. The camera has made tremendous improvements from its predecessor, the Nikon D3400, with a lot of new highlights and a new interface style. The Nikon D5300 has become a go-to camera not only for the young people in the DSLR field but also for the experts with its reliable fabricated and attractive structures. For the new and the experienced, the Nikon D5300 is an outstanding camera, and this bracketing option is a key feature in it.