You will not receive it if you attempt to access it from multiple devices simultaneously. A session timed out message. You will need to log back into your account to continue streaming.
The option does not include live playoffs or regular-season games.
Can I stream NFL games free of charge?
You can stream live NFL games from your mobile device via the NFL’s apps. But you can also watch NFL games without cable or even without paying if you use streaming platforms.
These include Sling TV and fuboTV as well as YouTube TV. You can try all services for a free limited time.
How to activate the NFL Network
The NFL Network can be activated on different devices. This guide will help you understand how to activate each platform.
To activate the NFL Network via Roku:
- Use theHomeActivate the button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down to select streaming Channels.
- Then, open theChannel Store.
- EnterNFLOrNFL Network.
- Choose the channel.
- ChooseAdd ChannelTo installs the app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- An activation code will be displayed.
- Go tonfl.com/activateYou can access it from your mobile browser or computer.
- Click on the button to enter the activation codeContinueClick here
- Follow the prompts choose your TV provider to sign in to your account.
If your credentials match, your Roku will refresh to allow you streaming.
Amazon Fire TV
To activate NFL Network for Amazon Fire TV:
- Use the home click the button to return to the Home Screen.
- Choose the search bar magnifying glass icon
- Please enter the termNFLOrNFL Network.
- Install the app.
After you have installed the app:
- Open the app on your phone.
- You will see an activation code if you click on it.nfl.com/activateYou can access it from your mobile browser or computer.
- Click on the button to enter the codeContinueClick here
To activate your TV, you will need to follow the prompts. This includes signing in to the account of your TV provider.
You can watch the NFL Network on your PlayStation 4:
- Visit theTV & VideoOption on your PS4DownloadThe NFL Network App
- Navigate to the PlayStation store it is possible to search for it.
- Once you have it, install the NFL app.
- Start the app.
- You can open an account at NFL Game PassLog using your credentials to stream.
- Copy any activation code you see.
- Go tohttp://nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code, and then click the Continue button.
Select your TV provider, then log in to your account.
CBS All Access
You can only stream the NFL Network on CBS by subscribing to CBS All Access. This will allow you to access all NFL games that are broadcast by CBS.
You can watch the NFL Network on CBS All Access.
- Search for CBS All Access in your device’s application store.
- Launch the app after installing it.
- Log in to your CBS All Access Account.
- ChooseLive TV.
After you choose Live TV, you will be able to stream all NFL Network content via CBS All Access.
You can use Xfinity as your TV provider to watch NFL Network programs. First, subscribe to a TV and/or internet package from Xfinity. The cost will be between $10 and $300.
These steps will activate NFL Network on Xfinity.
- Get the NFL Network app for your favorite device.
- Start the application.
- An activation code will be displayed.
- Go tonfl.com/activate.
- Click on Continue to enter the activation code.
- Choose Xfinity to be your choice Provider of TV.
- Log in to your Xfinity Account
If you’re successful, you can stream all NFL content to your device.
Alternatively, you can use the Xfinity Stream app to watch NFL games. You will need to download the app from your device channel shop. Next, log in to your account to access Live TV and locate NFL.
The NFL activation code does not work! How do I fix it?
Try these solutions if the NFL activation code does not work:
- Reinstall the app using your connected TV. You will be prompted to enter a new code that allows you to activate the app again.
- Verify that you have entered the correct code or TV provider credentials.
Sometimes, the code might not work due to problems with the NFL Network’s server. In that case, submit an online request or chat with an agent for further assistance.
The NFL Network can be viewed on your smartphone, tablet, or connected TV. First, activate the service on your device to stream. This requires that you subscribe to a cable service provider.
You can also sign up for NFL Game Pass, or stream from a provider such as fuboTV or Sling TV, or YouTube TV.