Netflix users are bound to face several different errors, we have already addressed certain errors that users get more often, one of my friends recently received Netflix Error 1006 on his iphone, and today I’m going to talk about how to repair it.
My friend was able to solve this problem on his own with a few tweaks, and after reading the tweaks below you will be able to do it on your own. But let us know the reasons why users get this bug, which is really important to learn, first.
Reasons Why users get Netflix Error 1006
Network problems are one of the key reasons why you may find this mistake. Your computer may have an internet issue that triggers this problem.
The Netflix software itself is another big factor. There must be bugs with the app and you get error 1006 in Netflix because of that.
Okay, so now we know the causes for this failure, so now let’s see any potential ways to repair Netflix Error 1006.
Fixing Netflix Error 1006 Easily
I list all possible ways to repair this netflix error in your iPad or iPhone to get rid of this error that you can execute either of the below ways.
1. Reboot: Launch with the System Reboot. Shut it down, wait 10 seconds, restart the computer to see if an error happens.
2. Reset Network Settings: Typically, resetting network settings helps to get rid of this 1006 bug.
Steps to Reset Network settings on your computer are:
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Update Network Settings > Tap Reset
You can also consider using Wifi to access Netflix.
3. Reinstall Netflix App: If, as mentioned above, there is an issue with the Netflix app itself, then uninstalling and reinstalling the Netflix app from the appstore will help you get rid of Error 1006.
4. Hard Reset: If none of the above helps, you may want to try hard to reset your computer to reset your network settings. Simply obey the measures below.
- Just keep the Power + Home button down at the same time to reset your computer before you see the apple logo showing on your phone.
- Reset network Settings
- Reset All Settings’
The Netflix app has now been deleted and re-downloaded from the Appstore. Quite possibly, this should fix Netflix Error 1006 for all. Let us know what works for you in the comments below.