Do you like purchasing digital films online? You can buy your favorite films on a variety of platforms, including Amazon, Google Play, and iTunes.
Problem is that you will need to switch between different platforms or devices when you watch different films.
What if all your digital movies could be viewed in one location? No need to switch between devices? Movies Anywhere promise this.
But before you can use it on any platform you must activate it.
This guide will help you activate Movies Anywhere so that you can stream your content.
What is Movies Anywhere?
Movies Anywhere allow you to sync all digital movies purchased from different platforms.
It can be used to purchase content from Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, VUDU, and Amazon.
It supports films from studios as well as other film services like Warner Bros., Universal studio, Warner Bros., Warner Bros., Warner Bros., 20 Century Fox, and Sony Picture.
This allows you to gather thousands of movie titles from multiple apps and platforms in one app.
What devices can support Movies Anywhere?
Once you have gathered your films, it is possible to start watching them on different devices.
Supported viewing devices include Android smartphones, Android TV, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, PlayStation 4, Roku TV, Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, and Xbox One.
You can also watch Movies Anywhere on Samsung Smart TV, Mac and Windows PC, other smart TVs, and any other device.
It’s also available on other services that support the streaming app, or any apps that sync with its library.
How do I activate Movies Anywhere?
Are you ready to watch your movies with the streaming service
It is easy to activate Movies Anywhere on your device.
1. Register to create an account
Register for a Movies Anywhere Account
- Go tomoviesanywhere.com click on the “Register NowThe “button is located in the top-right corner of the webpage. Next, sign in to Google or create an account.FacebookCreate a new account by entering your account details.
- Once you have registered your account, follow the instructions on the screen to link it to your Amazon Video or Google Play, Vudu, Vudu, or iTunes accounts. You will be directed to a different login page for each platform. Log in to Movies Anywhere and accept sharing information.
Once the accounts are synced, all your films and other retailers’ accounts (Vudu, Amazon Video, and Google Play) will be available on Movies Anywhere.
2. 2.Activate Movies Anywhere on Your Viewing Devices
The last step is activating the streaming service. Movies Anywhere can be activated
- Start Movies Anywhere on your phone and click “Sign in”
- Under the “Choose a Sign-in Method” section, select “Get Code”. This will display the Movies Anywhere activation code
- Go to moviesanywhere.com/activate on your computer browser and sign in to your account
- Next, enter the activation code and click “Activate”.
After a few seconds, the sync process will be completed. You can now access and view movies from your Movies Anywhere account via your TV or other supported device.
All your favorite movies are all in one place
You want to activate Movies Anywhere. With just a simple process, you can bring all your digital movies under one platform, allowing you to enjoy a smooth and hassle-free entertainment experience on Android, iOS, or Smart TV.
Below is a list of supported Movies Anywhere devices and how to register and activate them.