There are just a lot of mistakes you may find when using a machine running on a Windows operating system.
Although certain errors are unique to the OS, others are connected to the computer’s attached hardware. Errors relating to apps and programmes that you have built are present. The error 0x803f8001 is one such error that applies to the installed programme. As it also happens in phones operating on Windows OS, it is a cross-cutting bug.
Error code 0x803f8001 is an error associated with a programme. While you may experience it when launching any programme, while launching a game, the most likely moment you will encounter it is. Indeed, something similar to “Do you own this game or app?” reads the error message preceding the error code. (0x803f8001 error code)].
There are some things that you will possibly find when a mistake happens. In addition to the failure to upgrade the installed updates, updating any programme can also be problematic for you.
Reasons for Error code 0x803f8001 in Windows & Xbox
This error can occur because of several reasons including;
- Antivirus/malware infection.
- Weak/unreliable Internet connection.
- When you are not signed in to connect to Xbox Live.
- If the game or app was downloaded by a different user who has never signed into the game console to connect it to Xbox Live.
- If the game is not present in the console.
- After an upgrade of the motherboard.
- Outdated graphic card drivers.
Methods to Fix Windows & Xbox error 0x803f8001
There are some options that you might try to fix the 0x803f8001 mistake. They comprise;
Method 1: Basics steps to fix error 0x803f8001
1. Launch the installed anti-virus/malware software and let the device run a complete review to fix any virus/malware problems that can keep the application from being launched smoothly.
2. Make sure your computer’s access to the Internet is secure and reliable. If you find it is slow, you may need to wait until the relation is steady.
To see whether or not the 0x803f8001 error is fixed, launch the programme you began before the error occurred.
Method 2: Check and Resolve Xbox Live Status
The 0x803f8001 error happens immediately when the Xbox Live operation is interrupted. The error is quickly fixed by beginning the operation.
Test to ensure the up and running of all relevant services. Open the programme that you began before the error happened, to see whether the error is fixed or not.
Method 3: Perform Power Cycling
It should be useful to perform the basic power cycle procedure in resolving the error.
1. To shut the console down, press and hold the white button on your Xbox One for several seconds.
2. Before unplugging it from the mains for several seconds, shut down the computer.
3. Before turning the console on, reboot the computer. Start the programme and see whether or not Error Code 0x803f8001 has been fixed for you.
Method 4 – Restore Xbox One
You can need to restore your Xbox One to the original settings in the factory. Notice that all preferences, profiles and any saved games will be deleted by doing so.
- To open the menu, click the left button.
- Until choosing ‘All Settings,’ scroll down the gear icon.
- Pick “System” > “Info & Updates for Console.”
- Select ‘Console Reset.’
- Click “reset and delete it all.”
- Now the Xbox will be reset. Enable it to match now and then attempt to start again with the console. Quite definitely, you should not get the xbox error 0x803f8001 this time.
Method 5 – Uninstall and re-install the App
Your final option will be to uninstall and re-install the app responsible for the mistake. If the error is permanent, it is only under very rare cases that you will need to perform device repair and new installation of the OS.