M Facebook Com Uses An Invalid Security Certificate – Here we can see “Facebook certificate error”
Fix Facebook Certificate Not Valid
You want to check out what’s new on Facebook. The page opens but you get an error message that the certificate is invalid (the error message varies from browser to browser ).).
This annoying error is easy to fix. This error usually occurs when your computer system has an incorrect date and time. It will be possible to set the correct date and time. It is easy and quick. Here’s how it works.
- Click on the Time and Date on the taskbar within the bottom-right corner of your screen (the default position).
- A window will open. Click on the Change date/time settings.
- In the small window that appeared, click on the Data and Time tab if it’s not already clicked, and click on on the Change date and time button.
- In the displayed window, to vary the time, click on the tiny bar where the displayed time is and manually enter the present time (or you’ll use the tiny up-down arrows).
- In the same window, to vary the date, click on the currently displayed month within the middle of the date section or the tiny left-right arrows.
- To change the day, click on the displayed numbers.
- Click on the month displayed in the 5th step to change the year. The window will then become months and years, instead of day and month. Click on the year to display the number of years.
- Anyway, choose the correct year, and when you’re through with all the changes, click the OK button, and you’re all done.
- You’re done. The error should now be fixed.
Also, see: What is Windows 10 S Mode?
1. www.facebook.com uses an invalid security certificate
All other websites seem to figure fine, but once I attempt to visit Facebook, I buy a mistake message as follows:
This Connection is Untrusted
Firefox has been asked to secure your connection to www.facebook.com. However, we cannot confirm that it is secure.
Sites will usually present trusted identification when you try to connect securely. This is to verify that you are in the right place. The identity of this site cannot be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you always hook up with this site quickly, this error could mean that somebody is trying to impersonate the location, and you should not continue.
To ensure that Firefox connects securely to this site, it uses HTTP Strict Transport Security. It is impossible to make an exception for this certificate.
www.facebook.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate isn’t trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
The server won’t be sending the acceptable intermediate certificates.
An additional root certificate may have to be imported.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
2. Facebook security certificate error [Solved/Closed]
sir, I had a drag of Facebook security certificate error plz guide me
3. SSL certificate error in facebook debugger
When I tried to debug my website URL, this error occurred: “Cannot validate SSL Certificate.” It could be self-signed, which will cause browser warnings, or invalid .”
4. Valid security certificate blocks Facebook games
I was playing a Township-themed game on Facebook. Then came out and now it says
The content was blocked because a legitimate security certificate had not signed it.
For more information, see “About Certificate Errors” in Internet Explorer Help.
I have tried different browsers, and it still has an equivalent problem.
Also, see: Google sued states for Play Store fees violating antitrust law
5. Facebook certificate error while streaming on ramps
Good morning. After I click on start and enter the streaming keys, I get a message in red. Remind me that Facebook requires you to stream in RTMPS. I’m not sure if anyone went on something similar.