10 Free Virus Removal Apps for Android 2019
Having a virus on your Android phone with all stored information could kill, see Android’s best free antivirus and learn how virus attacks can be avoided with this article.
Compared with PCs, free antivirus for Android is not as important as it is on PCs, but with great developments on Android, which led to a lot of data and information being stored on your phone, today is crucial.
You now store your personal information, bank accounts, credit cards, history of browsing and more, which means that the security and confidentiality of yourself or yourself are linked to losing your money. 2 Years ago, according to a report by Alcatel-Lucent, only 1 percent of Android phones were infected with viruses. But, in another study, researchers found that three times over the PC the number of times links infected with Android are clicked, making the phone so near to having a virus.
If you were one of the less fortunate, your phone could become infected with a virus that causes an enormous number of problems that you can not face alone and security companies such as Kaspersky, Avast and others have built up a large number of Android virus removal tools to help you protect yourself against it.
In the following lines, according to the Gihosoft team, I will show you the best free Android antivirus, and finally, I will tell you the best tips to avoid Android virus attacks.
Before beginning, I have to mention that this list is not sorted by higher or lower rank, I’m only going to show you the top 10 best free virus removal applications for Android and you can select the best and best one for you as it offers, everybody offers different features that the other does not offer which make it more difficult for others to compare.
1. AVG Antivirus & Avast Mobile Security
The two big names in PC antivirus software are AVG and Avast. They came to Android after many years on PC and, because I bought them in 2016, I’m going to discuss AVG and Avast in the same paragraph since they almost had the same experience.
The AVG and Avast offer battery, memory and telephone stimulation alongside key features such as scanning apps, games, unnecessary data cleaning, anti-theft features such as locking and locating your stolen phone to play a siren sound.
- AVG Antivirus is one of the best Android Free Virus Removal Apps.
- AVG also offers Theftie to send an email to anyone who tries to unlock your phone at a pre-defined email address.
- Furthermore, this free anti-virus application offers a surveillance agent to capture pictures from your phone and record audio from the AVG website remotely.
- Avast, on the other hand, provides a Photo Vault for protecting your photos and media with PIN code and a Call Blocker that block certain pre-added phone numbers.
- AVG Antivirus and Avast Mobile Security are both free Android virus removal applications and can be downloaded via the Play Store with premium versions at $2.99 per month.
- Avast Mobile Security is one of the best Android Free Virus Removal Apps.
2. Norton Security and Antivirus
Although its reputation as a slowing software program on a PC, Norton’s reputation on Android is strong. It offers all of the key characteristics of a free antivirus for Android that allows you to track your device location, scanning and removing apps and malware, Wi-Fi scanning, call blocking, and phone protection, and saves the last place where the battery level was crucial.
- This free security app also captures anyone trying to unlock your phone.
- All these features are available on the free version of Norton Security and Antivirus, the premium version offers several more features like web protection and ransomware security, together with real-time alerts when a FCC-based and FTC blacklist spam call occurs.
- Norton Security and Antivirus will also advise you to install an Android app and tell you if it is safe to use or not.
- You can download and enjoy the free features of this virus removal app on Android via the Google Play Store for free or get all of the premium features for a 30-day test, then purchase it for $39.99 every year to enjoy all of them.
- Antivirus and Norton Security is one of Android’s best Free Virus Removal Apps.
3. Clean Master and Security
Master Clean Master was one of the pioneers on the Android phone application, and it also offers some great antivirus features for removing Junk files and boosting your phone.
- It scans viruses in all applications, blocks and removes viruses, and also provides a photo vault to protect pictures and videos with a PIN or passcode.
- Clean Master also detects fake Wi-Fi and unauthorized connections and the virus removal app also features AppLock to keep your application secure and secure using an AppLock PIN or pattern.
- Clean Master is one of Android’s best Free Virus Removal Apps.
- Cheetah Mobile, on the other hand, also launched Security Master, a child of the Clean Master but more specialized in security and security.
- Security Master offers an Antivirus function to keep your phone and privacy safe from viruses and malware, to bypass SafeConnect VPN firewalls and access vulnerable web-sites or to view unavailable videos on your country via a virtual location that also protects your on-line activities.
- It also offers a message security feature to protect your privacy and collect all your chat notifications in a timely manner to make it easier to read and manage.
- It also offers an Intruder Selfie function which takes a picture of intruders who are attempting to release your mobile phone.
- Both Clean Masters, and Security Master, are great Android virus removing tools available free of charge through the Google Play Store.
- Security Master is one of Android’s best Free Virus Removal Apps.
4. Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
Together with its reputation as one of the strongest Antivirus software on PC, Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus has demonstrated its strength in the field over the Android phones.
- Both free and premium versions of Kaspersky offer text messages, call blocking, virus scan and anti-theft features.
- In the case you have purchased the premium version of the anti-virus application or what is called the Pro version, an AppLocker and a linkscanner will provide you with real-times protection to ensure that infected websites are not opened.
- Both versions are now available from the Google Play Store, and your Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus Pro version is available at $14.95 a year.
- Kaspersky Mobile Security is one of the best Android Free Virus Removal Apps.
5. Bitdefender Antivirus
Free Bitdefender is one of the best cleaner virus apps for Android, as it offers only the basic features of an anti-virus app with a straightforward interface and smooth performance, making it the best choice for low-end mobile phones.
- It does all the scanning stuff and nothing else so that it does not affect the battery or performance and does not take a few dollars to get more features.
- Bitdefender Antivirus is free with no app buys, but it only has ads to get money to develop the app.
- Antivirus Bitdefender Free is one of Android’s best Free Virus Removal Apps.
6. McAfee Mobile Security
If you searched a bit on the antivirus market, you’ll find a big name called McAfee, welcome it over Android. McAfee Mobile Security.
- McAfee Mobile Security and Antivirus offers all the necessary security and data protection features. It gives you basic scanning features along with anti-theft, anti-spyware, safety locking and capturing the phone’s thieves.
- It also records the latest known locations before your phone stops and, above all, this Android virus removal tool has its boost to become one of the best clean master competitors and others.
- You can download McAfee Mobile Security and Antivirus from the Google Play Store for free with a limited number of features, or buy it at $29.99 per year for everyone.
- McAfee Mobile Security is one of Android’s best free virus removal apps.
7. Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner Max Security is one of the best virus cleaner Android apps in the Google Play Store with a rate of 4.8 out of 5.
Max Security offers a wide range of features including basic and advanced protection. It offers real-time safety, virus scanner and cleaner, AppLocker, a phone booster and a RAM system with a single tap, CPU Cooler to optimize use of your CPU, and a battery saver.
- All of these features are available on the Google Play Store, some are free and others can be purchased in-app.
- Virus Cleaner is one of Android’s best Free Virus Removal Apps.
8. 360 Security
Another app, even in the interface and colors, similar to the Clean Master. 360 Security offers you the following services: virus scanning, cleaning of junk files, speed boost, call & SMS filtering, notice management, Wi-Fi security and intruder selfie.
This best antivirus for Android offers real-time protection, with the ability, payment and shopping security, to scan installed apps & local saved APKs.