kd doc biz – Here we can see “Spotify a Facebook error has occurred”
Are you experiencing a Spotify login error? These are the steps
You might get an error when you try to log in to Spotify with Facebook using a replacement phone.
There are two ways to solve this problem quickly. We will show you how in this article.
So that you recognize, Spotify isn’t an error-free app, and we’ve covered a number of the problems and their solution in our dedicated Spotify section.
You can find more troubleshooting articles in our Troubleshooting Hub.
Also, Microsoft explains Windows 11’s accessibility features
Spotify is a popular streaming audio platform that is easy to use. Spotify will offer you two options: a limited Spotify plan or a premium plan with unlimited, ad-free access to songs and playlists.
Spotify requires you to create an account to use its services. You can log in with Apple or Facebook, which will allow the provider to access some of your personal information.
Sometimes, the error message “A Facebook error occurred” appears when you log in to Facebook using a replacement device. Please try again.
How do I fix the Spotify login error from Facebook?
1. 1. Use the Spotify device password
- Sign in to Spotify from another device.
- Go to yourProfil>Account> Set device password.
- Use the Send email message to line the password button
- Copy the username to another place.
An email will be sent to you to the address you’re using to log into Facebook. To log in to Spotify using the new device, use the give username password.
2. Clear the app from Facebook
- Log in to Facebook from the new device
- Go to the Account Menu > Settings.
- Apps and Other Services are available in the left-side menu.Websites>Search for Spotify>Edit>Delete.
Next, open Spotify.
One of these two methods should assist you in logging in to Spotify together with your Facebook account without having to uninstall and reinstall the app, as it’s sometimes recommended.