Is the Canon G7X Mark II good for Vlogging?
When it comes to purchasing a new camera, Canon is definitely the best brand in the world. “If you are looking for a new camera for your career in Vlogging and have become confused with “Is the Canon G7X Mark II good for Vlogging? Query, then we have tried our best here to send you the right response to fulfill your wish to buy the Canon G7X Mark II.
Is the Canon G7X Mark II good for Vlogging – pocket friendly
Canon G7X Mark II Design
Because of its top-end features packed in a pocket-friendly body, the Canon G7X Mark II has gained massive popularity among vloggers. It’s a handy camera that lets you take pictures with just one hand and capture videos. The business has redesigned a body that is now easier and more comfortable to hold.
The Canon G7X Mark II has a range of advanced features to satisfy your needs for video recording and high-quality shooting. What makes this camera a distinctive choice among professionals is the size of the lens. It features a small lens that is less than 1 inch in height. It is very compact to fit in a tiny pocket.
The Canon G7X Mark II brings a lot of updates and enhancements compared to the previous version. It is an excellent choice for Vloggers because of the redefined rugged architecture, sharp image resolution, high-quality videos and many other camera features.
When you need a handy camera to take a sharp shot of the scene or to capture something from the setting, there comes a time. You cannot take short shots from a high-end DSLR or capture videos. This is when a convenient camera comes in, like the Canon G7X Mark II. With the super-zoom feature of this camera, you can get great shots.
Is the Canon G7X Mark II good for Vlogging – super zoom
Canon G7X Mark II with Flip Screen
In addition, the camera features a standard 3-inch touchscreen display serving as a viewfinder. You can get through this screen to see what your camera is capturing. What is surprising here is that the camera’s 3-inch touchscreen is a tilting screen. With this tilting screen, which is also known as a flip screen, you can change the viewing angle of the screen. The Canon G7X Mark II is regarded in the current market as the best flip screen camera for Vloggers.
The camera features a 4.2x 24-100 mm optical zoom, fitted with a 20.1-megapixel 1.0-inch CMOS sensor and a new Digic 7 image processor, moving on to the lens. In order to get you the best shots, the processor works quicker. You can take high-quality photographs for your vlogging project with built-in Image Stabilization.
The camera will cover the far-field area with 4.2x optical zoom to take long-distance shots and record videos of various situations around it. The recording of a wide-angle invites any distortion you have to contend with. With the full zoom of the camera, you cannot get ultra-sharp video recordings.
The Canon G7X Mark II is ideal for Vlogging. Integrated lens
The camera can take both types of images with the built-in lens, standard JPEG images, and RAW images for professional use. It is also the best option for professional photographers and video editors who can use RAW images to take different shots and can quickly edit those images on computer software.
Here we have enlisted the main features of this pocket-friendly Canon camera for your convenience.
- Super sturdy and pocket-friendly design
- Powerful small-sized fixed lens
- 2x Optical Zoom with built-in Image Stabilization
- Features a 3” Touchscreen LCD with tilting feature
- Highly customizable settings option
- Captures perfect shots with auto mode feature
- Can take RAW Images and standard JPEG images
- Records full HD videos with 1080 pixels
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with wired connection option
- 8FPS for continuous shooting of images
These are all the key features which you must know about the camera before you make your final decision while buying it from an external market.
Is the Canon G7X Mark II good for Vlogging
Since for your Vlogging career you are confused about the camera, you should also check out the limitations or we can say the disadvantages of this camera. For your knowledge, we have enlisted some limitations of this camera.
Limitations of Canon G7X Mark II
- You have to deal with the small-sized fixed lens of the camera. You can’t replace the built-in lens of the camera which is why you have to compromise your shooting capability if you go out. As you learn more about photography, you will figure out the limitations of the camera.
- Autofocus function of the camera is not that powerful. You have to focus precisely on the object to take a sharp shot. It doesn’t give you the best shots while in motion.
- While using it with maximum zoom, you can’t get high-quality videos. The video quality of the camera will be comprised while using it with a maximum zoom lens.
- The tilting touchscreen is indeed a good improvement to this edition but it has many limitations in the settings. You can adjust only a few settings through the touchscreen.
The Bottom Line:
Indeed, the Canon G7X Mark II is a perfect shooter for professional use. Through the built-in image stabilization feature, it delivers high-quality images with better colors. To make the most of the camera, even if you are not a skilled user, you can keep it comfortably with one hand.
The most powerful aspect of the camera is the tilting touchscreen. You can take perfect shots and can use the Touch feature to change the camera’s default settings right from the screen.
If you don’t want to use an interchangeable lens or mirrorless camera with costly DSLRs, the Canon G7X Mark II is just the right option for you. It also suits your budget and fulfills all your wishes to become a professional video shooter for your own career in Vlogging!