When Hulu is working fine, you can stream as many movies and shows as you want. It can sometimes be frustrating to receive error messages when the streaming stops.
Playback failure is a common problem that many people experience.
Playback failure occurs on all devices, including smart TVs, Xbox, and PlayStation. Sometimes, an error code can be generated after an issue occurs.
An error code is helpful because it helps you pinpoint the problem. Hulu has recently been showing the error code PEDU125.
What is the reason for Hulu’s P-EDU125 error?
Apple devices are synonymous with the P-EDU125 error. It is a common error that Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad users will encounter.
What does Hulu’s error code p–edu125 actually mean? This code refers to your subscription or payment.
It is common to experience it after switching plans. This can also occur if your billing information has not been updated. This problem can be fixed in a variety of ways.
Fixing P-EDU125 error on Hulu
You are experiencing error P-EDU125
1. 1.Update your payment information
To update your Hulu billing information:
- Register to Hulu.compose your username and password
- Scroll to the top and hover over your account name
- Click here account
- Visit the subscribe section located on the right-hand corner of your screen
- Click here get the most recent payment information
- Choose yourPreferred payment method(Credit Card or Debit Card or PayPal).
- Enter your billing information
- click submit
Go back to the video after you have updated your billing information.
2. Switch your billing information from a third party to Hulu
If you get the error “p-edu125” on your iPhone, it is time to switch your billing plan from iTunes and Hulu. Follow these steps:
- open iTunes
- Log in to access your account
- Go to view My Account
- ChoosePayroll Management under Payment Information
All edits necessary to switch to third-party billing are made. Save your changes after you have completed the edits.
3. You can cancel your Hulu subscription and subscribe again
You can cancel your subscription if you encounter an error at the end of the billing cycle. Follow these steps to do this.
- Register to access your account
- Go to your account page
- Select “Your Account”Cancel
- Follow the instructions on-screen
Hulu will confirm your payment once you have completed the transaction. You will still be able to access the content you purchased if you wait until the end of your billing cycle. However, the service will not cost you any further.
Learn more: How to fix Hulu’s RUNK13 error code
The steps below will require you to sign up again.
- Go to Hulu.com/welcome
- Click here get a free trial
- Choose your preferred plan from this list
- You will need to enter your email address, password, and personal information.
- Select your favorite payment option
- Add your billing information
- click submit
After you have submitted, you will need to sign in to your supported device to personalize your account. This step is crucial for correcting error P-EDU125.
Check to make sure your billing information is correct if you are unable to watch Hulu due to error code P-EDU125. You might also consider changing your billing information to Hulu from a third party.
You can also cancel your subscription and resubscribe. If all else fails, you can contact support for further assistance.