How to use Siri on iPhone 11 Pro?
When it comes to the Siri feature, most Apple users have a love and hate relationship. If you are someone who uses Siri extensively, though, then you may find it difficult to live without it. You can easily fix it with a few steps if your Hey Siri does not work! Siri makes your phone experience seamless. You can only do a host of activities using your voice when you have Siri enabled on your iPhone.
Here are the steps to use Siri on your iPhone Pro 11:
To use Siri all you have to do is either say “Hey Siri” out loud or hold down the side button for a few seconds
• Once Siri is activated, Siri will say, “What can I help you with?”
- Say what you want Siri to do in your own words, such as “Search for Cats” or “Call Mom” or “Open Calendar” or “Set a Reminder to get food” and much more.
- If you don’t know what Siri can do for you, you can say “Help,” and Siri will show you a list of actions Siri can perform for you.
- You can even use Siri to navigate it when you have an app open, such as replying to emails.
- You can either say “Bye Siri,” once you’re done using Siri, or you can swipe from the very bottom of the screen to return to your home screen.
You can use Siri either by pressing 2 to 3 seconds on the side button or by saying “Hey Siri” out loud, but you need to make sure that Siri is activated before you do so.
1. “Go to the Settings app and scroll until you find an option for “Siri & Search
2. After you click on it, scroll until the Ask Siri section is located.
3. You can either trigger the option “Listen for Hey Siri” to activate Siri with a voice order, or you can activate the option “Press Siri Side Button” to activate it by keeping the side button down, or you can activate both options.
4. If you choose to use voice commands to activate Siri, Siri will ask you to read out a few commands in order to familiarize yourself with your voice.
5. You can now click on Siri from the Settings app and test it out.
Siri is a useful feature that makes it easier to work with your phone, especially if you’re in a hurry and don’t have the time to type a message or want to set up a quick reminder for yourself. Siri can even help you add or subtract large numerical sequences, look up a specific word, and much more. An iPhone user can get a lot done with Siri, and thus many consider the “Hey Siri” feature to be something without which they can not live.