Sometimes, Twitch users are blocked for our own reasons. The most common question is: Can I unblock someone who has been blocked on Twitch? Yes.
Block commands can be used to block or unblock users from Twitch. This is easy, you just need to make sure that you are blocking the correct user.
How to ban Twitch stream chat users
To block Twitch users, you can use these methods
Method 1: Use stream chat
You can stream chat
- Log in to your account to open the channel that you wish to view.
- Navigate to the chat panel at the right-hand corner. The chat panel will appear at the bottom if you’re using a mobile device.
- Click on the username in the chat. Click on the username to identify which user you wish to block in chat. The profile of the user will be displayed in a pop-up window.
- Click the options button. After clicking on the options button, a menu will appear.
- Choose block from the available options. A confirmation notice in red will be displayed. Choose the block option. This will prevent the user from using your site.
Learn more: How to stop Twitch from logging your out frequently
Method 2: Block commands are used
These commands are quick and will allow you to manage spam users.
- Log in to access your account
- Click here to go to the chat menu
- Type “Text Box”/block. When you type this, replace the name part of the user to be banned with their actual name. For example,/block. This will block all users from your chats.
It is almost the same process as blocking. Navigate to the chat menu, then select the contact and hit unblock.
Type in for the command version/unblockTo unblock the user, press. Be sure to replace the name tag with the username you wish to block.