Looking for the best way to turn on Chromebook Developer Mode? If yes, this is the easiest way to enable Chromebook Developer Mode. With the Chromebook Creator Pack, you can do a lot more with your Chromebook. So, here’s how to switch on Chromebook Developer Mode with easy steps. Read the instructions carefully and follow them.
What is the Chrome Developer Mode?
The Chrome Developer mode is a special mode that you can find in Chromebooks. It turns down the Verified Boot security feature of Chrome OS. This allows a user to access the code behind the Chrome OS and device files. With this, you can load your own builds of Chrome OS too.
Steps to Allow Chromebook Developer Mode
In most of the Chromebooks, you can turn on the Developer with the following form. If this approach does not work for you, you check the List of all Chromebooks. Find your Chromebook and review the specifications. But before that, you must try the specified form.
Switch on Developer Mode on Chromebook
- First of all, Back-Up your essential info. And switching off the Chromebook.
- Then press and hold the Esc + Refresh (F3/Circular Arrow) button along with the Power button.
- Then press the Power button.
- Now, you will see the Recovery Window. It will display Chrome OS is missing or damaged.
- Press Ctrl+D and then press Enter. This will turn on the Developer Mode on your Chromebook. Wait for a while, then sign in and you are all done.
So, this is how you can turn the Developer Mode on the Chromebook. Since this is the easiest method, all you have to do is follow the instructions carefully. With this, you can easily allow Developer Mode on your Chromebook. That’s it for this post, I hope you’re going to like it. If you have any questions about Chromebook Developer Mode, please ask us in the comment section. At last, thank you so much for coming, Keep Going.