I got stuck on the search page for the Gmail phone and want to stop it, but don’t know where and how to start? Then you’ll be on the right page to learn to bypass the screen for Gmail phone verification. The methods mentioned in this post are quick and easy to execute and can be easily done by a casual user. So, let’s continue finding the ways without wasting more time.
How to Bypass Gmail Phone Test Screen?
You can bypass Gmail authentication screen three ways depending on the situation and your apps. Let’s continue thinking about these forms, then.
1. How can I bypass Gmail Phone Verification without Phone Number?
Would you like to build a Gmail account without your true Gmail account? If yes, you can do it using the following steps:
- First, go to smsreceivefree and select any country.
- You will then see a list of mobile numbers ready to use. Just copy and enter any number in the Gmail verification tab.
- Then return to the phone number page and click on the number you picked.
- There you receive the Gmail verification code.
- Copy and enter the code on the test page and click on the “Verify” button.
- That’s it! You created a Gmail account successfully without giving your actual phone number.
2. How to Bypass Gmail Search Page on PC?
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to the Settings menu on your screen.
- When you are there, find the “Sign in to Chrome” link and click on it.
- You will see a new screen where Google Account information needs to be entered.
- Click on “Create Account” to guide you to a new page.
- You only need to enter your personal information on this page in order to create a new account.
- Only complete your details and press the Enter or Register button.
- Contribute to the terms and conditions and your account is ready.
3. How to bypass the Android device Gmail Test Screen?
It is easier to disable the Gmail Phone Verification application on an Android device. Here are the steps that you need to follow to check Gmail’s phone number bypassing the screen:
- Open your phone menu Settings.
- Download the Accounts area and press the button “Add Account.”
- Choose “Google Account” and then the Gmail App Signup page will be forwarded.
- Enter your birth date and name and then press Next.
- You must enter your email address and password on the next page.
- Click on the Next button and then you will be guided to the Gmail verification tab.
- On that tab, you will see a Skip click. Click on it and agree to the terms and conditions specified on the next page. It’s finished.
So, Above are the steps which you can follow to bypass Gmail phone verification screen. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this post, then share it with others who are searching for the same stuff. Even, if you still have any questions, then let us know in the comment section below.