How To Right Click On A Chromebook? – Before We Get Into The Topic , Let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
Chromebooks don’t have a click button on the touchpad that can be used to activate the function, but this does not mean they are not available. There are two or three ways to right-click something without having to connect it to a mouse.
Right-Click Using Two Fingers
To right-click to a Chromebook, click on it with two palms. A context menu might appear if you right-click on the touchpad.
It is possible to go one step further and allow the “Tap-to-Click” Attribute.
- To open the program menu, click on the clock. Tell the tray to close the window. Click the Preferences icon.
- Scroll down to the bottom, then click on “Advanced“
- Continue scrolling until you reach the “DeviceSection. Click “Touchpad“
- Click on “After you have selected the settings for your touchpad, click on “Permit tap-to-click” in the onscreen position.
- To perform a right-click without having to reinstall the touchpad, you can tap on equal palms.
Right-Click with a Keyboard Modifier
To alter the behavior of routine clicks on the touchpad, you can even use a right-click by pressing the Alt key. Hold down “AltClick on the touchpad and type “on your computer keyboard. That’s it. You merely do a “Right-click” On to a Chromebook. If you allow “Tap-to-Click” In the first section, you can hold Alt and tap anywhere on the touchpad.
Chromebooks don’t have the ideal button, but you can still finish a right-click and get the context menu it hides.