When your app shops, there is a large amount of data, including your files, images, and videos. You might be so upset if you unexpectedly lose these files. For example, if you accidentally deleted your important files and want to restore deleted files on your Android phone, you landed on the right side of the page.
How to Restore Deleted Files from Android Devices
If you deleted your files by mistake, the first thing you need to do is stop using your phone right away and try to restore your files using our methods as soon as possible. So here are the best tools you can use to recover deleted files:
Requirements to Restore Deleted Phone Files
This problem has troubled the minds of many users, and before moving to the next steps, it becomes important to know whether or not the computer is capable of doing this? Therefore, below are the basic specifications that must exist on your computer to complete the recovery process.
- Android version 2.3 and up is required.
- A rooted android device
- Disk Digger Pro App
- Also, enable the unknown sources option by going to device settings>security>Unknown Source.
After these criteria have been met, you will proceed to the next section where you will learn how to recover deleted data from your Android phone.
Disk Digger Pro Features
|Installs:-||100,000 – 500,000|
|Requires Android:-||2.3 and higher|
|Developer:-||Defiant Technologies, LLC|
|App Version:-||Varies with device|
Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone using Disk Digger Pro [Root]
Disk Digger App is an excellent way to retrieve your lost files. It doesn’t matter that you have mistakenly deleted the data or just reformatted your SD card. To recover files using the Disk Digger App, just follow the steps below:
- First, download the pro apk disk digger from this connection. Download Now
- When downloaded, install the software on your smartphone.
- Before that, just open the app and click on your phone or SD card.
- Then pick the deleted file format and press OK.
- It’s going to start scanning.
- When your file is identified by the disk digger, you need to pick it.
- Then press the Recover button at the end.
- Then pick the location where you want to save the file. (You can transfer the file to online storage.)
- Now, the deleted files are downloaded back to your computer and can be accessed in your phone’s storage.
- If your computer is not rooted, try the method below, but you can only retrieve images.
Recover Deleted Files on Android Using Free Disk Digger App
If you don’t want to spend money online to recover deleted files, this is the last choice left to you. Below are the steps you can take to recover deleted phone files.
- Next, download and install the disk digger app from the Play Store, and open it.
- Now press the Start Simple Photo Scan button.
- Please pick your picture.
- Press to recover.
- Select your storage place.
- That’s it, all of it done.
When you have completed the process, all the files will be returned back to your computer and can be accessed in your phone’s storage.
How does the Disk Digger Software work?
This problem has plagued many people’s minds, and most people are not aware of it. So, how do you get your data back from the disk digger app?
Okay, when you delete a file from your phone, it doesn’t get wiped out of your phone. The file is saved on your phone until any other data is overwritten.
So, the Disk Digger App searches your computer system for missing files, exposes them to you, and gives you the option to restore them back to their original form.
This is it! Below are the best ways you can use to restore deleted files from your Android devices. I hope this post will help you recover deleted data from your devices.
If this article has helped you, please share it with those who are searching for the same answer. Additionally, if you have any questions in your mind, feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.