There were no smartphones in the past; people were living a simple life. Today our lifestyle has a lot of technology participation. And with every sunrise, we come across some new technological breakthrough. But you can’t ignore the fact that technical issues are also evolving with a change in technology. You may have found that your smartphone has a notification that a mobile network is not available. Previous users of cell phones have not been faced with these issues, while it is a common problem in recent smartphones introduced by any smartphone company.
Address Mobile Network Not Available Error in Ios
You may agree with me that every smartphone brand focuses on design and camera, and very few of them concentrate on a tiny thing that we ordinary people are facing. They ignore the flaws that we people see, for example, that the “mobile network not available” issues are a small issue for major smartphone brands.
But you people don’t need to worry about it, as we’re here to help you out with the network issue. We’re here with some of the working methods by which you can stop a message that indicates a mobile network that isn’t usable. But make sure that you have some network coverage in your area.
The methods below are chosen after a significant amount of research and after spending a considerable amount of time in reading a number of articles available on the web, and we have tested these methods personally, so you can rely on us. Although then you face any problems, please let us know in the comment section below. Let’s continue with our methods.
1. Test Sim and Battery to Replace Mobile Network Not Available
One of the primary reason that might be causing the problem of the no mobile network is that your Sim card might not correctly be placed in you Sim tray or it might be the problem of your software thus; it is a must that your first step should be re-your Smartphone correctly.
But you people need to follow some step that your phone can get the proper network coverage. Have a look at the instruction written below and don’t skip anyone of them.
Note:-This system is functioning only in few smartphones. If you are able to do all steps in your mobile then try it.
- The very simple move that you are going to follow here is to turn off your smartphone.
- Then remove the battery and SIM from your computer.
- Now we need to eliminate the static charge from the phone while the battery is not mounted on the phone. To do that press the “Power” and “Home” button together at least 10 times, then press and hold both buttons for 2-3 minutes.
- Insert the battery back in the phone.
- Insert the SIM card back in the machine.
- When your phone is switched on insert and remove the SIM card from your phone until it asks you to restart.
- At last restart, the phone and you’ll see the problem no longer remain.
If your Smartphone doesn’t help the removal of battery then you need to follow the methods listed below.
2. Choose Network Operator Manually to Replace Cellular Network Not Licensed
Often your system is not able to identify the network automatically, so you need to select the network operator of approved SIM network provider manually. Follow the below-mentioned procedure to repair no mobile network error in ios.
- Open environments.
- Go to “Wireless and Network” category and tap on more choice.
- Go to Mobile Network.
- Find and pick Mobile Operators.
- At bottom, you’ll see the network operator option from where you need to choose the network operator manually.
3. Network error due to improper radio signals not available to Fix Mobile Network.
This issue rarely happens on any computer, but since we’re here to help you out, we’re going to cover any possible reason and give you a solution.
- Dial* #* #4636 #* #* from your mobile.
- After this, you will see a new window open in which you will find an choice called “Data Phone.”
- You need to tap “Run Ping Test” in this option.
- Now you need to pick GSM Auto (PRL) from the drop down list. Then, click Turn off the radio, after that, just reboot your system and solve your problem.
Those were our tested approaches to solve the “mobile network not available” issue. I hope you’ve found the solution you want and if you don’t, let us know. And share this article with your friends and social networks. And if you have any questions about “Cellular Network Not Available” Mistake, please comment below your query.