‘CONGRATULATIONS You Have Won’ is a form of Scam that seeks to entice users to click on popups with unbelievable offers such as winning a mobile phone, cash prizes, holiday packages, and so on. This article will assist you whether you have been scammed or fooled by such tricks. We’ll show you how to get rid of the CONGRATULATIONS YOU’VE WON virus from your mobile devices in this post. Many users are perplexed by the Scam and begin answering the questions. They have no idea that by doing so, they are allowing viruses and malware to infect their computers. If you’ve been the victim of a scam like this, here’s how to deal with it. We’ve listed the methods for both Android and iPhone, and you can use them as required.
Remove CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE WON Virus from Android
The methods for removing Congratulations are described below. You’ve Defeated the Virus on Android Devices. You should use the second approach if the first one does not work for you.
- First and foremost, remove the installed file from your computer. To do so, follow the instructions.
- Congratulations You Won File can be found and uninstalled in Settings >> Apps >> from the Downloaded folder.
- You may also go to Settings >> Security >> Device Administrator >> Uncheck Unknown Sources.
- You must now force Chrome to close and clear its data and cookies. Take the steps in the same way.
- Google Chrome >> Force Stop >> Clear Data (Settings >> Apps >> From the Downloaded section) If you’re using another browser, you’ll need to follow the same steps.
- Restart your Android device once you’ve finished. And that’s all there is to it; the virus has been eradicated.
- To begin, go to your device’s Settings App.
- Then pick Factory Reset from the Privacy menu.
- Before you Factory Reset, make a backup of your data because this process will erase everything.
- Finally, reset the computer.
Remove CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF AN IPHONE VIRUS
Here’s how to get the Congratulations You Won Virus off of your iPhone. We’ve given two options. You are free to apply in the manner of your choosing.
- To begin, go to Settings.
- Then pick Safari from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose Clear History and Website Data from the menu.
- Close it when you’re done.
- To begin, open the Settings App.
- Then go to the General tab.
- Pick Erase All Contents from the drop-down menu.
Scam-Proofing Tips for Your Computer
The following are some safety measures that you can use to avoid getting scammed on the internet. To stop viruses and malware infecting your computer, keep the following points in mind.
- Unless they are from a reputable source, never click on popups offering incredible offers.
- Third-party applications should be avoided, and you should never instal an app from an unknown source.
- Often double-check the permissions that apps are requesting before granting them.
- Keep the applications up to date at all times.
- To prevent data loss, make frequent backups of your data.
So that’s how you can get rid of the CONGRATULATIONS YOU’VE WON virus from your Android or iPhone. We’ve included a variety of methods that you can use based on your preferences. You can read a rundown of security tips to protect your computer from viruses and malware with this. I hope you found this article useful in removing the Congratulations You Won virus from your computer. Finally, thank you for stopping by. Keep coming here.