If you accidentally deleted some important data from your Android device and you don’t even have backup? If yes, then here is the process by which you can restore your deleted file without backup. Whether you’ve lost a single file or formatted your SD card, you can always get back your data without any backup.
MobiKin is an Android Manager program that will restore deleted files in no time. So, read the full article on how to restore deleted files from Android with MobiKin. Also, it has a lot of features. MobiKin is one of the best Android Managers to control your Android device, restore data without backup, backup files, and a lot more. All you need to pay the subscription fee to enjoy the advanced features of MobiKin. The features it offers so fantastic that the investment is worth it.
Here is a list of features that MobiKin provides to its users.
- Restore deleted files from your Android device to your PC with just one click.
- You can also recover deleted images, notes, call logs, SMS, and other data.
- It can also help you transfer files from your Android device to your Laptop.
- No cycle of data loss.
- It’s simple, safe, and easy to use.
- You can retrieve any type of file like photos, videos, documents, music, etc without root from your SD card.
- You can also transfer files and documents with their original formats to your computer or laptop.
- All contacts, SMS, call logs that you collect will be stored as an HTML / XML format.
- It supports more than 6000 Android devices and is compliant with version 2.1 and later of Android OS.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/XP/7/8/10 | Mac OS X 10.7 and later
- Processor / CPU: 750MHz Intel or AMD (Windows) / Intel Core 1GHz or above (Mac)
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
- RAM: 512MB or above
- Supported Android OS: Android version 2.1 and later
How to use MobiKin (Acknowledge your device)
- First of all, download MobiKin and open MobiKin on your PC / Laptop.
- Then pick Recovery for Android.
- Now, you’ll be asked to connect your Android device to your PC.
- Follow the prompts and connect your Android to your PC via USB cable.
- Once done, switch USB debugging on your Android device.
- If asked, install the drivers.
- Now, Tap Allow or OK from your Android device.
- Then allow MobiKin Assistant to be installed for Android.
- After that, tap Confirm.
- Now, both of you are able to restore files.
- Pick the sort of files you want to restore on your computer screen. Then click the Next button.
- It’s going to ask you if you want a short scan or a deep scan. Make a list and press the Start button.
- Grant / Allow access to MobiKin from your mobile device. And all of you are finished.
So, this is how you can handle your Android computer and restore deleted files from MobiKin. This app can help you in a number of ways and can easily perform various tasks. It’s lightweight app and supports more than 6000 android apps. I hope you’ll like the details you share in this post. If you have any questions, please feel free to share them with us.