Sling TV provides a variety of entertainment, news, and sports channels. If you are no longer interested in paying for the service, you can easily cancel from your Sling TV account interface.
This guide will help you cancel your Sling TV subscription.
How to cancel your Sling TV Subscription
You will need to log in from a computer to cancel your Sling TV subscription. These steps are what you should do once you have logged in.
- ClickSettings(gear symbol) at the top right of the page
- ChooseManage your Account
- ClickCancel Subscribe, under our Subscription
- Select the option that you want to display in the pop-up window. Cancel Subscribe
- Click on any reason for cancellation and choose your reasons. Continue to Cancel
- ClickConfirm My CancellationNext window will appear
How to cancel Sling TV with Roku
If you’re using Roku on TV, this guide will help you cancel Sling TV.
- Use the home click on the buttonRoku remote Roku TV Remote
- Choose the channel StoreSearch for Sling TV. PressOKOnce you have it, you can find it.
- ChooseManage Subscriptions
- SelectCancel SubscribeUnsubscribe from the Service
These steps will help you access Roku on your computer or laptop via the internet.
- On your browser, visit my.roku.com
- register your Roku account
- ClickManage Subscriptions
- Scroll down to Roku, and choose unsubscribe
If you bought your subscription via Roku, this method will work. You can also use this alternative method if you purchased your subscription directly through Sling TV.
Sling TV will retain your billing information if you cancel your subscription. This information is to make it easy for you to reactivate the subscription.
If you want to permanently delete your Sling TV account and remove your subscription details, you have to contact them via phone or through chat by visiting their help page. You can also contact them via their social media accounts.
Can you receive a refund if you cancel?
After you cancel your account, Sling TV will not refund you. You can cancel at any time, but it is best to cancel your subscription before renewals occur.
To avoid being charged for the next billing cycle, you can simply remove your credit card information.
What are your other options?
Hulu and YouTube TV are some of the top alternatives to Sling TV. Compare subscription costs for each to determine what is best for news channels, your entertainment, and your budget.
Consider a digital TV tuner to get local channels, and Crackle for movies or shows if you are canceling because you don’t want to pay for a TV subscription.
You should also check out other options in the Roku Store. You won’t be able to access the most recent TV shows and movies.