How To Highlight Text In Powerpoint? – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
Your PowerPoint presentation’s expression can have a significant impact on how your audience responds to it. Highlighting specific data is one way to increase the attractiveness of your slides.
These are some of the most important ways to emphasize PowerPoint in PowerPoint.
PowerPoint Highlight Text Using Word
- Copy-paste the text you want to emphasize into PowerPoint. Select the text, and then click the Home tab. Next, visit Text Highlight Color and Choose a Color. You can choose the color that will highlight the reader.
- You will need to copy the text from PowerPoint. Select the text and then click on Copy to copy it. Next, visit the PowerPoint slide that you would like the reader to see.
- Copy the text from PowerPoint. A little icon will appear beside the text whenever you do this. It is called Paste Options. Click on it, then click Create Source Formatting.
- The Word file will highlight the text.
- Double-click on any sentence that you wish to highlight in PowerPoint and select the Format Painter.
- The mouse pointer will transform into a paintbrush. Select the text you want to emphasize and it will look like the Word text block.
- To change the mouse’s normal functions, click on Esc.
Use Shapes to Highlight Text in PowerPoint
- Select the text you want to highlight in the PowerPoint presentation. Next, click on the Shapes tab and select the Form that will be highlighted. This case will be handled by a rectangle.
- Drag a rectangle over the term (s), which you want to emphasize.
- After you have selected the rectangle, click on the Home tab and then go to Form Outline.
- Next, go to Form Fill and select the color that you want for your emphasis. There are many other color options available.
- Select the rectangle you want to use, then right-click on it and click Send to Back.
- The highlighted text will appear over the colored rectangle.
Highlight one piece of text in PowerPoint
These steps apply to PowerPoint 2016 with an Office 365 subscription or PowerPoint on Mac. One different thing is the appearance of the Text Highlight Color icon.
- Open PowerPoint, navigate to the slide you wish to edit, then select the text that you want to highlight.
- Next, click on the Home tab and then choose Text Highlight Color. The color you choose will highlight the text.
Highlight multiple pieces of non-continuous text in PowerPoint
These steps apply to PowerPoint 2016 when PowerPoint on Mac is used with an Office 365 subscription. One different thing is the appearance of the Text Highlight Color icon.
- You can open the PowerPoint presentation you want to edit.
- Next, click on the Home tab with no text. Click Text Highlight Color to select the color you want for highlighting.
- As you move the mouse pointer to the text, it may become a highlighter.
- Highlight every word of text you want. Once you are done, click on the Text Highlight Color button or press Esc to return to normal functions.
A manual has been prepared on how to choose the best fonts in PowerPoint. This will help you ensure that your presentations are ready for success.
We are available 24/7 to help you with your PowerPoint presentations. Click here to start a job. The Supersite composing team can also help you refine and proofread your demo content or modify it to suit your needs. We offer reliable and efficient shipping. Additionally, we can provide a turnaround within 12 hours.