How To Fine-Tune White Balance Settings On Nikon D5300 ?
How to use the Fine-Tune White Balance on Nikon D5300 ?
In the Nikon D3500, you will be able to use the white-balance feature very seamlessly. By using the PRE option, you can also preset the white balance for your photos by creating a custom preset. You will learn how to use your camera’s Fine-Tune White Balance here.
Display the Shooting Menu
- First, have to go to the menu option.
- You can find the menu button on your camera and click it to open the menu list.
- The Menu contains all the features of the camera which you can use to enhance your images and save them.
- Go down the menu option to find the Shooting Menu.
- After choosing the shooting menu, press it.
Highlight the White Balance
The Shooting Menu of Nikon D5300 contains another set of options necessary for your features for images.
- Go down the list to find the White balance option.
- After you come to the option, it will be highlighted.
- Then press OK to open the White Balance option.
Highlight the correct Fine-Tune White Balance setting you wish to adjust
After opening this option on Nikon D5300, you will find a new list of options, each having unique features and options for your white balance techniques.
- After highlighting the white balance option, you have to adjust and select the multi Selector at the right.
- You will go to a screen where you will be able to do the fine-tuning.
You have to fine-tune the Multi Selector by shifting the white balance marker in the correct color grid.
The grid is usually set around two main colour pairs which are Green and Magenta and Blue and Amber.
- By using the multi-selector, you can easily adjust the marker all along the grid.
- You can steadily see the colour shift with the movement of the marker.
Press OK for completing the adjustment
- After correctly following all the steps press OK to finalize the edit.
- Successfully putting the edit will bring forth an asterix beside the icon showing that it is done