Ever thought about rooting your phone without a PC in 2020, but didn’t have any idea where to start? If yes, then you’ve recently made a great choice by visiting this site. In this blog post, we’re going to show you a step-by-step guide on how to root your Android phone without a Mac.
But before you root your phone, you need to have an idea of what it means before you do it. So, without getting any more talks, let’s get started:
Rooting means accessing certain special permissions on your Android phone that a normal user will not be able to access on his computer. Once you root your phone, you’ll have the ability to perform some special tasks, such as installing Custom ROMs, improving performance, increasing battery life, disabling the notification bar, and so on.
Simply put, it’s just like accessing your phone’s root directory. You can root your phone either on a Desktop or without a PC. Some devices need a Laptop to be rooted, but some devices don’t need a computer.
Advantages of Rooting an Android Device
Rooting an Android device gives you many customizations along with hundreds of features which are as follows:
1. Custom ROMs
Rooting your Android device is one of the best options when it comes to installing a Custom ROM on your device. By doing so, you can test and get access to the new Android versions even before they are released for your device.
2. CPU Clocking
Rooting an Android device also helps us to clock our CPU which in return will raise our battery backup.
3. Better Battery Backup and Speed
Since Rooting an Android device opens up hundreds of customization options for you which means you’ll also be able to kill the background apps and increase your battery backup.
4. Unique Software Installation Quality
There are hundreds of super apps available on the internet which requires a rooted computer for installation. Rooting your computer will allow you to install those super apps on your device.
5. Ad Blocking
Advertisements are one of the key issues when we visit websites on the internet. Rooting your computer will also allow you to block certain advertisements.
6. Frequent Backups
A Rooted device will allow you to take a complete backup of all the data stored in your Android device.
Disadvantages of the Android Rooting App
There are some disadvantages to Rooting that you should keep in mind before you root your Android device. Let’s look at the drawbacks as follows:
1. Warranty of Rooting Voids
Most Android devices come with a warranty that allows you to claim damages if your device is damaged, but if you root your device, it will void your warranty and you won’t be able to claim your warranty.
2. The Privacy Constraint
Rooted apps are just like an open door for hackers, so you have to pay a lot of attention when paying money online because hackers can get access to your personal banking information.
3. The Computer Being Dead Threat
Rooting will transform your computer into a useless machine, and your system can stop working after Rooting.
4. It’s worms and malware
Most of the super apps come along with harmful viruses and malware that can destroy your computer. In some instances, the data may also be compromised.
Things you’re supposed to remember before you root your system
- Keep in mind that you can disable your bootloader.
- Make sure you back up the data of your computer before you root it.
- Activate USB Debugging on your computer.
- Load your device to its fullest before running a root on your device.
- We just share this post for educational purposes. You cannot hold us responsible for any kind of damages.
Benefits of Using Rooting Apps to Root Your Device
- No need to have a Windows device to Root Your Phone.
- All of the One Click Rooting Apps are risk-free.
- Fewer chances of our unit being opened and bricked.
- No need to pay even a single penny to root an Android device.
- Fewer chances of data loss.
- Allows you to root almost every single Android version.
- One of the fastest and easiest way to root an Android device.
Best One Click Games on Android Root Mobile
We’ve found some apps that allow you to do this, and each of them has different steps to root your computer.
1. How to Boot Android Phone With No App
If none of the above strategies works for you, it will surely work. In this process, the root script will be placed inside the device folder. The method is a little difficult, so follow all the steps carefully.
This method works on every recovery, but we use TWRP recovery as an example. The measures will be the same for the remainder of the treatment as well.
- Download the Super-Su root script from here.
- Place your computer in Recovery Mode (In this process, I’m using TWRP Recovery, if you want to use any other recovery, then the steps are a little different for you).
- Click the Download button.
- Tap the Super-Su.zip Now swipe to flash the file, it will take a few seconds to finish.
- Once done, tap the “Wipe Cache / Dalvik” button and swipe to confirm. If TWRP asks to install SuperSU now, then choose “Do Not Install.”
- Because sometimes TWRP is unable to notice that the SuperSU is already installed on your computer.
- A new Super Su app will be installed in your menu to monitor root rights on your system.
2. Root Android Phone is running the Frameroot Program
- From here, download the FrameRoot App.
- Once it has been downloaded, install it on your computer.
- Launch it on your laptop, please.
- Choose the Install Superuser option.
- Choose from any hack.
- You will see a progress message on your computer as soon as you pick these choices.
3. Boot Your Phone Using the iRoot App
- Install the iRoot App on your smartphone.
- When it’s completed, then install it on your Android phone.
- Open the App and then Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Wait for some time and let the app load.
- When it’s done, then click on the Root button.
- This will start the rooting process and within a few seconds, your phone will be rooted.
4. How to Root Android 7.0 Without PC
- Download the Root Master Apk file.
- Once it’s downloaded, then click on it and let it run.
- After that, open it on your laptop.
- Click on the Root button and this will start the rooting process.
- After a while, the phone will be rooted.
5. Root Your Smartphone Using the Universal Android Root App
- Download and Install the Universal Root App on your phone.
- Open it on your device.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Root button.
- Wait until it’s done.
- As soon as the process finishes, then your phone will be rooted.
6. Root Android Phone Without PC Apk in 2020
If you don’t have access to your PC for some reason, then don’t worry, you can still root your android device with the help of an APK file which will sideload root script into your system folder. There are many apps which can do this, but we will be using Baidu Root Apk in this process.
- Download Baidu-root.apk from here.
- Go to settings > security and enable unknown sources.
- Open file manager app on your device and install the apk file.
- Open the app and accept the license agreement.
- Click on the root button which is located in the center of the screen.
- After a few seconds, you will get the successfully rooted message.
- Install a root checker app and verify the root privileges.
How Can I Test If My Phone is Rooted or Not?
We have found an app which allows you to test whether your device is rooted or not. Here’s the step by step guide which you can use in order to check the root status of your device:
- Install the root checker app on your phone.
- Once it’s downloaded, then let it install on your computer.
- Open it and then click on the Test button.
- This will start checking the root status of your computer.
- If it asks for any permission, then give.
- The app will inform you about whether your computer is rooted or not.
Important Note About Rooting Android
Sure rooting your device will give you ultimate control over your phone hardware but it comes with its own disadvantages as well. If you root your device and something goes wrong, your device might go to deep sleep or as we say soft brick.
Also, your company will stop giving you customer support if they found out that your device is rooted. Now it depends on you whether you want to risk all that to gain superuser control over your android device.
A Rooted system can offer you some of the superuser features that cannot be accessed by a regular user. That’s why a lot of people are trying to root their phones. I hope this blog post is going to help you root your app.
If you’ve found this helpful, share it with your mates who want to root their phones as well. Remember, if you need any assistance, please get in touch through the comment section below.